Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

have you EVER had a pleasurable sexual encounter with somoen of the opposite sex?

Guy - Yes
 2 (4%)
Guy - Yes, AND i hit the big O  :o
 2 (4%)
Guy - No
 5 (10%)
guy - No way am i putting my little man in something that looks like a hungry mouth!!
 3 (6%)
Gal - Yes
 1 (2%)
Gal - Yes, AND i hit the big O  :o
 7 (14%)
Gal - No
 2 (4%)
Gal - No WAY am i ever going to touch the purple helmeted love soldier!!
 3 (6%)
View
 25 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: to our gay brothers and sisters...  (Read 4616 times)

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: to our gay brothers and sisters...
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 04:06:09 PM »
I know I'm weird or something, but I've definitely been able to have a great time with boys, and I've never imagined them as girls.  I just like hanging out with girls more, for the most part.  They're the people I generally choose to have relationships with.  But I could see falling in love with a man and being happy for some time with him.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Quail!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 04:06:16 PM »
would those that have voted care to expand?

especially if you had it and got the BIG O

wouldnt that be a good thing???

than the opposite s3x be not too bad then?

I boinked a few gals a while back and achieved the Big O, but thing was I had to close my eyes and imagine....yea.  It just didn't do it for me when I realized exactly what I was doing.  So I guess I could go for the girls for my whole life and reach the big O, but it just wouldn't be a happy existance.  Does that make any sense?

yep.  and you got a better imagination than i do.

i couldnt even get it up if i wasnt attracted to someone.

When ya gotta get off, ya gotta get off...

paigeroo

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 05:32:41 PM »
I know I'm weird or something, but I've definitely been able to have a great time with boys, and I've never imagined them as girls.  I just like hanging out with girls more, for the most part.  They're the people I generally choose to have relationships with.  But I could see falling in love with a man and being happy for some time with him.

So you could be Bi?

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 05:34:23 PM »

So you could be Bi?

i would say she is, buut she leans heavily towards girls.

jut another thing i hjave in common with her  ;D
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

Mnemeson

• Fit for a clown
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 05:50:19 PM »
Hmm.  There are a lot of girls that I think are very attractive, and will happily drop my mouth open and drool as they pass by... If I'm in a club, and there's a nice girl coming on to me, I'll dance with her, make out, whatever... and I can certainly get 'excited' by that... but thus far have never once felt an inclination to take it any further than that stage with a gal... so, make of that what you will.
UGPA: 2.I degree (3.3-ish)
LSAT: 160
LSN

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 05:55:41 PM »
Hmm.  There are a lot of girls that I think are very attractive, and will happily drop my mouth open and drool as they pass by... If I'm in a club, and there's a nice girl coming on to me, I'll dance with her, make out, whatever... and I can certainly get 'excited' by that... but thus far have never once felt an inclination to take it any further than that stage with a gal... so, make of that what you will.

ok, i dont understand that t all....
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

@#$%, Fire, and Damnation.

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're a team.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2006, 05:59:22 PM »
OP is pansy.  33 years old and posing questions to "our gay brothers and sisters."  Why are you so fascinated with homosexuals and bashing males (re your guys are jerks thread)?  Are you thinking of switching sides?  Maybe you wanna bat from the other side of the plate for a few innings?  huh?  maybe?

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 12:52:32 AM »

So you could be Bi?

i would say she is, buut she leans heavily towards girls.

jut another thing i hjave in common with her  ;D

I'm technically bisexual, sure, but I call myself a dyke or a lesbian, and I prefer others to do the same.  I know plenty of straight women who have messed around with other girls or even dated girls in college; I extend them the same courtesy.  :)

I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 12:58:06 AM »
OP is pansy.  33 years old and posing questions to "our gay brothers and sisters."  Why are you so fascinated with homosexuals and bashing males (re your guys are jerks thread)?  Are you thinking of switching sides?  Maybe you wanna bat from the other side of the plate for a few innings?  huh?  maybe?

Young men who click on threads titled "to our gay brothers and sisters" and then feel the compulsion to call other men "pansies" probably shouldn't delve too deeply into the pop-psychology bit, eh?

ladylegal

• My darling foxie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2006, 01:04:06 AM »
lol...
The cause of freedom is not the cause of a race or a sect, a party or a class--it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity.
--Anna Julia Cooper