0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

« on: June 16, 2006, 02:25:19 AM »
:)

burnt scott

• burnt out.
    • View Profile
e.

when i tell someone to kill self, it's because they deserve it.

or because i'm joking.

so if it's the latter case, then the OMGWTF did i do! response.

this poll is flawed.

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
I wish some people would take my advice about that.

burnt scott

• burnt out.
    • View Profile
I'd feel terrible. Or at least a little embarrassed. After all, that can't look good on a law school application.

:D

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
I'd feel terrible. Or at least a little embarrassed. After all, that can't look good on a law school application.

Well, I once told a guy that if I were to committ suicide I'd leave a note to everyone who pissed me off sayin "It was YOUR fault."
Then, the guy said he wouldn't be upset by a note like that, because if someone kills him/herself, that person's problems are bigger than him.

burnt scott

• burnt out.
    • View Profile

Well, I once told a guy that if I were to committ suicide I'd leave a note to everyone who pissed me off sayin "It was YOUR fault."
Then, the guy said he wouldn't be upset by a note like that, because if someone kills him/herself, that person's problems are bigger than him.

were bigger.

unless you're talking from the christian "killing yourself is a quick way to hell" viewpoint.

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth

were bigger.

unless you're talking from the christian "killing yourself is a quick way to hell" viewpoint.
  :D

I only tell people to kill themselves If I truly believe it's a good idea.