« on: June 16, 2006, 04:25:19 AM »
:)
LSN

burnt scott

• Sr. Citizen
  • burnt out.
    • View Profile
e.

when i tell someone to kill self, it's because they deserve it.

or because i'm joking.

so if it's the latter case, then the OMGWTF did i do! response.

this poll is flawed.

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
I wish some people would take my advice about that.
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

burnt scott

• Sr. Citizen
  • burnt out.
    • View Profile
I'd feel terrible. Or at least a little embarrassed. After all, that can't look good on a law school application.

:D

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
I'd feel terrible. Or at least a little embarrassed. After all, that can't look good on a law school application.

Well, I once told a guy that if I were to committ suicide I'd leave a note to everyone who pissed me off sayin "It was YOUR fault."
Then, the guy said he wouldn't be upset by a note like that, because if someone kills him/herself, that person's problems are bigger than him.
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

burnt scott

• Sr. Citizen
  • burnt out.
    • View Profile

Well, I once told a guy that if I were to committ suicide I'd leave a note to everyone who pissed me off sayin "It was YOUR fault."
Then, the guy said he wouldn't be upset by a note like that, because if someone kills him/herself, that person's problems are bigger than him.

were bigger.

unless you're talking from the christian "killing yourself is a quick way to hell" viewpoint.

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth

were bigger.

unless you're talking from the christian "killing yourself is a quick way to hell" viewpoint.
  :D

I only tell people to kill themselves If I truly believe it's a good idea.

-TMcGraw