Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Negotiator's HQ - Need representation?  (Read 2653 times)

The Negotiator

• Currently RETAINED.
    • View Profile
The Negotiator's HQ - Need representation?
« on: June 15, 2006, 09:54:33 PM »
The Negotiator.

Advocacy, negotiation, general representation and dispute resolution. Experienced with Internet culture.

Cases handled to date -- (*) denotes client:

Adehmar(*) v. Duck
Type:         Personal dispute (LSD)
Resolution:   Settled

View final settlement agreement

About The Negotiator.

(i)   An attorney must put aside personal affairs and act purely in a client's interest. I do just this. Ergo, my on-board alter-ego is irrelevant.

(ii)  That said, I am not the same person as "GoogIer." I have been asked more than once.

(iii) I cannot reveal my regular posting name, it might limit the clients I could take.

I am a little slice of what we shall all become. I am The Negotiator. If you don't like it, you're entering the wrong vocation.

To retain my services or those of my firm, please post in this thread. Tags welcome to monitor activity.

"Don't take this personally, but I don't think you can afford me."

I can be retained for individual cases. To arrange, please visit The Negotiator's HQ

burnt scott

• Sr. Citizen
  • burnt out.
    • View Profile
Re: The Negotiator's HQ - Need representation?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 12:59:09 AM »
negotiator, may you be warned that taking on that task has international and political difficulties that may make the task impossible to complete.

burnt scott

• Sr. Citizen
  • burnt out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 01:01:40 AM »
edit: all LSD parties.

this is a significant distinction to make.

burnt scott

• Sr. Citizen
  • burnt out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 01:14:00 AM »
what about alec for being a heat fan?

burnt scott

• Sr. Citizen
  • burnt out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 02:19:54 AM »
you can always declare war on her.

she's used to people doing odd *&^% because of her.

krumanadi

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 01:37:42 PM »
you can always declare war on her.

she's used to people doing odd *&^% because of her.

:D

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 05:24:41 PM »
Negotiator, I notice that your practice is growing rapidly. I would like to offer my contract-drafting services as a paralegal to aid in your future work if you find yourself overburdened.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 05:31:29 PM »
Negotiator,

I have had no direct conact with Another Negotiator and have no way to contact her, sorry. Please let me know if you are ever in need of my services. My skills are strongest in research and initial drafting, though I do admit that proofreading is a weakness of mine. If you are able to review my work with the same grace and eye for detail that you showed last night, I believe we would make an excellent team.
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 05:35:59 PM »
Mr. Duck,

Thank you for your offer. I remain impressed by the expedient and successful agreement we were able to reach on behalf of my client and yourself last night. I do indeed foresee other work necessitating drafting and contract assembly, and if you would be so kind as to monitor this thread I will alert you here when your services may be required.

Again, thank you for your gracious offer. I look forward to working with you in future.

Will do. Thank you. :)

BrerAnansi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 08:30:42 PM »
What is the extent of this here negotiator's practice...and how much does she charge?
Grrr...

Quote from: 1LCorvo
If there aren't any arguments against my claims, then I'll depart gracefully. Feel free to continue the concordant attack on my character, it's funny.

Quote from: Saxibbles
Hugs,
Look to the f-ing left.