Law School Discussion

waitlisted

• Drool. Please note I am not AK47 on XO.
    • View Profile
« on: June 14, 2006, 09:18:15 PM »

Skeptic

• I need Radiohead tickets for show in L.A.
    • View Profile
zionist with the same propaganda--troll

I don't know anything about the situation, so I writing from a position of ignorance, but it seems to me, how we intrepret this story depends upon what his "role" in the 200 deaths was.  "Role" tells us nothing, if it meant he ordered the deaths its seems  more of an outrage, than if he merely preached intolerance.

Two the United States should be held to higher standards.  The Republicans always talk so much *&^% about us being the good guys and all that don't agree with us, especially the terrorist the bad guys, yet O'Reily and other media Republicans cry like little girls when our media holds us to higher standards than others.  If we are the height of civilization, if we have one of the best legal and criminal justice systems in the world-then we should be held to a higher standard because we know better, its like comparing the act of a sixteen in a vandalism to a 30 year old, the 30 just has less of an excuse, though that in no way exculpates the 16 year old.

Happy_Weasel

• Me and Gir, the happy weasel.
    • MSN Messenger - ominusdemon2@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
I don't know anything about the situation, so I writing from a position of ignorance, but it seems to me, how we intrepret this story depends upon what his "role" in the 200 deaths was.  "Role" tells us nothing, if it meant he ordered the deaths its seems  more of an outrage, than if he merely preached intolerance.

Two the United States should be held to higher standards.  The Republicans always talk so much sh*t about us being the good guys and all that don't agree with us, especially the terrorist the bad guys, yet O'Reily and other media Republicans cry like little girls when our media holds us to higher standards than others.  If we are the height of civilization, if we have one of the best legal and criminal justice systems in the world-then we should be held to a higher standard because we know better, its like comparing the act of a sixteen in a vandalism to a 30 year old, the 30 just has less of an excuse, though that in no way exculpates the 16 year old.

I think you are right on this one. My only reservation is whether or not this is a safe thing to do.