Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Alien Vs. Predator Thread  (Read 1012 times)

thechoson

The Alien Vs. Predator Thread
« on: August 14, 2004, 02:01:23 AM »
In honor of this great battle, I have put together some imaginary battles between great warriors.  So, take your pick, and give the winner.

Superman Vs. Batman- Hmm.. easy, considering one is actually HUMAN!  Superman in a romp

Terminator Vs. Rambo- The Killing machine vs the One Man Army.  I give the edge to Rambo, considering the first terminator was defeated by Linda Hamilton.  But if it's a T-1000, then it's a draw. 

Bruce Lee Vs. Jackie Chan - Chan is all show, Lee is all go.  Bruce Lee would hand him his ass.

Michael Jackson vs. Elvis Presley- Both shocked and ruled the world.  Both had provactive dances. And bothe  acted black when they were really white.  But the edge goes to Elvis, cause he died before he could really @#!* himself up.

USA vs. USSR - Yep, good thing we won.

Freddy vs. Jason - Jason, obviously

Michael Corleone vs Tony Montana - Mike died of old age.  Tony got cut down cause he couldn't control his temper, ala Mike's brother Sonny. Edge goes to Mike.

Robert DeNiro vs. Al Pacino - Both faced down in Heat, never crossed paths in Godfather II.  DeNiro wins, cause he outclassed Pacino in both movies.

Saddam Hussein vs Kim Jong Il- Come on, at least Kim still has his country. And besides, he's Korean

scordato

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Alien Vs. Predator Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 02:44:45 PM »
roe vs. wade
brown vs. board of eduaction
and i like
yankees vs. mlb

Trancer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 08:07:32 PM »
Mary Kate Vs. Ashley Olsen (UFC Style) - The Olsen bitches duke it out... i put my money on the non-anorexic one, shes got the extra weight that could sway the fight.  On the other hand i think the skinnier one might be more limber to get out of the choke holds and submissions. 

Webster vs. Gary Coleman (12 Rounds, Boxing) - Gary Coleman by TKO, Websters a female dog now.
Its not the size of the army that counts, its the fury of the onslaught.
Seton Hall, August 05

thechoson

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 08:09:30 PM »
For some weird reason, I don't know why,

I want to see Dewitt and Reindeer duke it out. They seem liek they are about the similar build, and both seem like they could throw down if they felt like it.  Then afterwards, I take them out for beers.

Trancer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 08:10:13 PM »

I want to see Dewitt and Reindeer duke it out. They seem liek they are about the similar build, and both seem like they could throw down if they felt like it.  Then afterwards, I take them out for beers.

Just like fight club.
Its not the size of the army that counts, its the fury of the onslaught.
Seton Hall, August 05

NYKnicks

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2004, 08:18:54 PM »
When's the bout? You gonna play the Don King role?

thechoson

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2004, 08:20:36 PM »
No, no Don King, I can't grow my hair like that.  But we'll set something up.

NYKnicks

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2004, 08:25:00 PM »
There's gotta be a way, you need the hair to make it official.

No, no Don King, I can't grow my hair like that.  But we'll set something up.

thechoson

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2004, 08:25:52 PM »
Maybe I'll have Pippen dunk on me.  I don't think it's a coincedence Ewing went to the fro afterwards.

thechoson

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2004, 08:28:36 PM »

This is fro inducing. In fact, this is one of those where Ewing's grandkids will dog him for it