0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: .  (Read 4665 times)

Vannabunny

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - savannah_honey@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ANDREW, WHEN WILL YOU APPOINT NEW MODERATORS?
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 08:40:50 PM »
I want to be a mod!
High Priestess of the P-Dub Club

talking dirty to vanna is like... like... hitting on the pope or someting

IU-B grad student, working in corporate America

Little D

• Sr. Citizen
  • WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (I'm strictly liable)
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 10:20:26 PM »
why would anyone stick around after they start law school...
They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Do it now!!!!
http://www.defconamerica.org/

krumanadi

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 10:31:47 PM »
I thought long and hard about this, and I think it is for the best.  I am willing to forego law school, so I can moderate this board.  As much as I would like to go to law school, this board is obviously priority #1, and that means tough decisions must be made.  No, dont try and convince me otherwise, my mind is made up.

BrerAnansi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 10:33:24 PM »
Eh...not to rain on anyone's parade...but this whole thread smacks of cronyism.  With the exception of Julie and the nominees, just about everyone who posted is leaving for law school next cycle.  Question is: so why would you care who is mod?  I mean the reason established for needing new mods is that Brave and Dave will be too caught up with 1L to be on the board with any regularity; following from that doesn't that mean that the endorsees will be similarly engaged and will also not post?  So again, why would you care?  Not for nothing but there's a whole crop of noobs currently sprouting on the LSAT boards, maybe you guys should give them a chance to acclimate themselves (and they should between now and August)and then decide who they want for a mod. (this is supposing that the mod position is democratically elected and not just appointed by Andrew)

Also, it might have been in better taste to wait until Dave or Brave publicly said something to the effect.  I'm just saying is all.  You may flame me if you wish, but I don't think I'll particularly care.

I don't see how that follows.  We're talking about people who will NOT be starting LS this fall.

And, Vanna would, IMO, be a good choice as well.

I meant endorsers...good catch
Grrr...

Quote from: 1LCorvo
If there aren't any arguments against my claims, then I'll depart gracefully. Feel free to continue the concordant attack on my character, it's funny.

Quote from: Saxibbles
Hugs,
Look to the f-ing left.

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 10:51:21 PM »
Ah GH, I remember when you were that blue haired girl from Cal. :)

I can see it now...documentary style transition from blue haired Berkeley freshman girl...to woodland rodent...to my current avatar and picture. :)

I still love that Berkeley thing, though, and I will forever, even if I got a 180 on the LSAT and they reject me next year.

...Ok, maybe not then.

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 12:12:11 AM »

:D

I see myself in your shoes about this time next year . . .
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

cesco

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 12:38:21 AM »
I thought long and hard about this, and I think it is for the best.  I am willing to forego law school, so I can moderate this board.  As much as I would like to go to law school, this board is obviously priority #1, and that means tough decisions must be made.  No, dont try and convince me otherwise, my mind is made up.

:D :D :D
2L

bruin

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • lsn profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 11:06:28 PM »

exactly. some people...
Attending UVa
Click below for more info
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bruin04
Come on, I know you want to click me.

krumanadi

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 08:23:25 PM »

:D :D :D

Seriously, don't try to change my mind, cause it is set!  I absolutely insist!  Not another word about it!

;)

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
  • Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 11:31:24 PM »
Man, am I ever glad Vanna isn't a moderator.  What a bad call, 0.5 Guy.
Pish, J only wants to waste YOUR time.  Get wise.