Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: UMich Visit - Photos  (Read 1801 times)

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're moving to where??
    • View Profile
UMich Visit - Photos
« on: June 14, 2006, 01:45:13 AM »
I visited UMich June 10 - 11.  I'm a city person and was pleasantly surprised with Ann Arbor.  The weather was gorgeous, check out the photos.

Photo Album

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a W O L V E R I N E

Jolie Was Here

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: UMich Visit - Photos
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 04:32:15 PM »
Thanks for posting those, goodnews!  I brought my camera along last month, but was so overcome that I neglected to snap a single shot. 

Looks like you had great weather for your trip.  And I know what you mean about Hogwarts -- I kept reading that in current students' blogs, and didn't get it until I was there. 
I was referring to your intellectual penis. Which is quite robust.

Jolie is creeping up on me. 

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 11:16:21 PM »
Nice photos - Mich has a gorgeous law campus...
HLS '09

Towlie

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 12:48:42 AM »
What awesome pictures!

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 12:52:30 AM »
Wow.  I am an IU grad and always troll for IU as having the most beautiful campus.  I think Michigan just gave it a run for its $$ - the pictures you took make the school like amazing.  The city pics do make the place look like it has a lot of character.

Umich is great and so is Ann Arbor...I wish they made the classrooms and seating more modern though...
HLS '09

Towlie

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 12:53:46 AM »
Wow.  I am an IU grad and always troll for IU as having the most beautiful campus.  I think Michigan just gave it a run for its $$ - the pictures you took make the school like amazing.  The city pics do make the place look like it has a lot of character.

Umich is great and so is Ann Arbor...I wish they made the classrooms and seating more modern though...

Agreed. Comfortable chairs are very important.. but I guess they didn't have comfortable chairs at Hogwarts, either.

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 12:58:57 AM »

Agreed. Comfortable chairs are very important.. but I guess they didn't have comfortable chairs at Hogwarts, either.

I guess its to keep the school looking authentic - which is cool, but when you have to spend hours there every day I'd rather it be comfortable...also the library is awesome

Michigan was probably the hardest school to turn down
HLS '09

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 01:33:59 AM »
Thank you so much for the pictures! UMichigan really is a beautiful place. The Law Quad is breathtaking! I just tried on my commencement regalia and I feel like a bunch of us sitting there in it would be totally appropriate at UM.

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
  • @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 01:42:27 AM »
thanks for the pics. :)
Mr. White: Smoke?
Mr. Pink: I quit.
[later]
Mr. Pink: What, you got one?

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're moving to where??
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 02:09:14 AM »
Glad everyone liked the photos!  It's really easy to take nice photos when the scenery is so beautiful  :)
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a W O L V E R I N E