Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I know you know these negroes (Jay's1000th post)  (Read 7756 times)

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
Re: I know you know these negroes (Jay's1000th post)
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2006, 03:49:21 PM »

1)  See "Alicia," page 3

2)  I'm all for a zany schtick, but unfortunately you're not funny enough to pull it off.  You need to hire some Jewish writers.
[/quote]

Damn. . .he said you need a Ghost-writer.
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2006, 03:57:07 PM »
Instigating Negro - We've all seen this cat before. He can be found at the sight of any heated argument or fight. His kind is easy to spot because they are the ones giving the play-by-play analysis.

"Damn! He said yo momma look like Nilly-Vanilly!"
"Ohhh. . he gettin' on yo shoes, son! Said you copped them from "Just For Feet"
"Damn . .he said you ain't man enough to pick up them sticks in Madden."

For all of his loud-talking and attention for details, instigating negro is hardly ever seen in an actual fight or game of Madden or NBA Live.  In fact, Instigating Negro has become so proficent at his trade that whenever he is in an argument or challenge, he manages to divert the attention from himself onto somebody else.

James: "I'm about to whoop yo ass, punk!"
Instigator:"Oh word? You wasn't sayin' that when Mike was talkin' about how he kicked yo ass last week"
Mike: *starts laughing*
James: "What the hell you laughin' at!? I'll whoop yo ass too!"
Mike: *Stands up* "Do something then!"
Instigator: *Slips off into the crowd*

Last you heard, Instigating Negro had gotten a job as a commentator for WWE Smackdown!
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2006, 06:43:22 PM »
Instigating Negro - We've all seen this cat before. He can be found at the sight of any heated argument or fight. His kind is easy to spot because they are the ones giving the play-by-play analysis.

For all of his loud-talking and attention for details, instigating negro is hardly ever seen in an actual fight or game of Madden or NBA Live.  In fact, Instigating Negro has become so proficent at his trade that whenever he is in an argument or challenge, he manages to divert the attention from himself onto somebody else.

Instigator:"Oh word? You wasn't sayin' that when Mike was talkin' about how he kicked yo ass last week"

Last you heard, Instigating Negro had gotten a job as a commentator for WWE Smackdown!

Haven't seen him since high school.

MoniLi, you hit a nerve with me.  Are you from Jamaica?

Inquirer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2006, 06:56:19 PM »

This fool has almost gotten me into many fights over the years !

lusty_lawyer

• keep your mind on your studies
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2006, 02:39:28 AM »
That Leon cat is the funniest shyt.

Rochelle-  Walks around with the Bible all the time.  She constantly talks about Jesus and how you need to give your life to him.  When she isn't in class or at work she is in church. Monday- bible study  Wed.- Choir practice  Thur- usher meeting, Fri- Friday Night service  Sun- Sunday school, Regular service, Church visit service, Sunday evening service.  You miss a class and need the notes so you ask Rochelle if you can borrow them.  You go to Rochelle's to copy the notes.  Rochelle is sportin a low cut shirt that makes you really appreciate her ta-tas.  In between copying notes, you and Rochelle flirt.  Rochelle begins to kiss you and turn into an animal. You two go there and while in the act she keeps moaning  JJEEEEESSSUUUSSSSSS!!!, scratching your back and telling you how "the lawd is gonna get us".  You two finish the do.  Upon leaving Rochelle invites you to church with her and tells you she is going to pray for you.

BrerAnansi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2006, 06:03:58 AM »
Never met Rochelle...but it sounds like she's got the ISSUES...
Grrr...

Quote from: 1LCorvo
If there aren't any arguments against my claims, then I'll depart gracefully. Feel free to continue the concordant attack on my character, it's funny.

Quote from: Saxibbles
Hugs,
Look to the f-ing left.

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2006, 02:06:59 PM »
That Leon cat is the funniest shyt.

Rochelle-  Walks around with the Bible all the time.  She constantly talks about Jesus and how you need to give your life to him.  When she isn't in class or at work she is in church. Monday- bible study  Wed.- Choir practice  Thur- usher meeting, Fri- Friday Night service  Sun- Sunday school, Regular service, Church visit service, Sunday evening service.  You miss a class and need the notes so you ask Rochelle if you can borrow them.  You go to Rochelle's to copy the notes.  Rochelle is sportin a low cut shirt that makes you really appreciate her ta-tas.  In between copying notes, you and Rochelle flirt.  Rochelle begins to kiss you and turn into an animal. You two go there and while in the act she keeps moaning  JJEEEEESSSUUUSSSSSS!!!, scratching your back and telling you how "the lawd is gonna get us".  You two finish the do.  Upon leaving Rochelle invites you to church with her and tells you she is going to pray for you.

When I think about it, outside of the sexual outbursts, I actually do know a couple Rochelles.

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2006, 02:17:27 PM »

Lol, are you Jafakin?  ;)  And I'm from Bermuda, but I have friends from various Caribbean islands, including Jamaica.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

mr*mouth*piece

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2006, 03:25:59 PM »
Dave
This brother comes into your room or any room and talks about every conspiracy theory covered in Behold A Pale Horse, as if he has witnessed them all with his own two eyes.  He speaks about how he can voluntarily have outer body experiences.  Dave always has some new book or pamphlet and knows it from front to back.  You aren't quite sure which floor he stays on or if he even lives in the dorm at all.  One day you might see him off campus at a party drunk as hell.  You hear the host of the party comment that dave is his cousin and he wishes the fool would do something with lifeand says at the very least Dave should at least enroll in college.
"If ones advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to lead the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours" - Henry Thoreau

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »

Lol, are you Jafakin?  ;)  And I'm from Bermuda, but I have friends from various Caribbean islands, including Jamaica.

Jamaian, born & bred.  Which means I (mostly) understand what's being said in reggae songs.  Sometimes it's pretty funny to see people's reactions when I tell them what they're dancing to.

A few months ago I was dropping stuff off at my xgf's place when this neighbor dude started talking to me about "ire" this and "mon" that.  It was dark and he faked it well enough for me to ask where he was from.

Him: Me from India, mon.

::)

Hey, I'm all for connecting with other cultures, but jeez, how about some self-identity.