Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I know you know these negroes (Jay's1000th post)  (Read 7727 times)

Taco

• View Profile
Re: I know you know these negroes (Jay's1000th post)
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2006, 03:20:45 PM »
I know negros who eat a lot of tacos!

Or they mix fried chicken with some taco sauce.

YUM

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2006, 03:27:08 PM »
Freedom Fighter Negro:

When your family moved out into the suburbs you encountered this negro. Even though he had never seen it himself all he ever talked about was the suffering of his people. He used to always say how the white man is responisble for all of the suffering that is happening in our cities. He gets excited at any chance he gets to get to see the projects first hand. In high school he always taked about how the black woman was underappreciated. He calmed down a little after he started going out with the blonde homecoming queen. In college he talks about how much he has helped black people after attending a inner city rally for economic advancement. Although he left before it got dark because he didnt want buffy to be in danger he still lectures other blacks for not being in touch. Going to graduate school he loses touch with most of his black friends but he claims he is going to work in non profit and help out our people. One day while going to class he was robbed-by a black man. Confused as to how one of his brothers could do this to him he becomes angry. He realizes that that the black man is a dangerous creature hat should be left in the projects. He goes on to marry buffy, moves to the hamptions and becomes a loyal member of the rotary club. He tells his children not to go to certain parts of the city because those kinds of people cant be trusted. He oes on to live a happy life.

....and is a generous contributor to the Republican party.   :P

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2006, 03:40:08 PM »
Angry Negro/Leon

Stay way from this dude man. Your aunt told you to look out for him because she dont want him gettin in any trouble with his PO. Leon doesnt take well to criticism. He was really small in high school and was constantly made fun of. On his first date he got jumped and ever sincve then he has been in the gym. He has no problem finding females but he has been known to put his hands on a girl. The cornerstore owner still wont say anything to him after he smashed a display after being accused of shoplifting. Last time you asked your aunt about Loean he was going to court for assault after following someone who was tailgaitng him.
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

Taco

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2006, 03:43:21 PM »
What about Negro Taco man?

Slow Blues

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2006, 03:45:00 PM »
Angry Negro/Leon

Stay way from this dude man. Your aunt told you to look out for him because she dont want him gettin in any trouble with his PO. Leon doesnt take well to criticism. He was really small in high school and was constantly made fun of. On his first date he got jumped and ever sincve then he has been in the gym. He has no problem finding females but he has been known to put his hands on a girl. The cornerstore owner still wont say anything to him after he smashed a display after being accused of shoplifting. Last time you asked your aunt about Loean he was going to court for assault after following someone who was tailgaitng him.

Leon will fight you over anything. Leon will fight you over losing a game of NBA 2k2 or Madden. Leon will fight you for looking at him just a little bit too long. Leon will fight you over a close parking space at the mall. Leon will fight you for having razor bumps. Leon would sometimes get confused and forget why he was fighting you. Leon is the reason why the lights get turned on at the club. Some people have a beer or maybe shoot some pool to unwind after a long day; Leon fights someone after a rough day at work. Leon is always "sick of this *&^%". Leon eventually goes on to be a distinguished NYPD officer.

Hybrid Vigor

• Sr. Citizen
  • prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2006, 03:45:49 PM »

Leon will fight you over anything. Leon will fight you over losing a game of NBA 2k2 or Madden. Leon will fight you for looking at him just a little bit too long. Leon will fight you over a close parking space at the mall. Leon will fight you for having razor bumps. Leon is the reason why the lights get turned on at the club. Leon is always "sick of this *&^%".

STOP!!
Die Luft der Freiheit weht

Taco

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2006, 03:54:15 PM »
Stacy/Confused Mullato/Biracial kid

Stacy is a half breed woman who didn't grow up with her black father because black men aren't worth a damn and he stepped out on her white mother when she was three. Stacey was raised with her Caucasian family therefore incorporated white culture into her lifestyle. Stacy gets a rude awakening in college when she realizes she isn't white but a half breed. She tries to fit in with the negros but she has no flavor and they end up making fun of her. The black men want to have sexual relations with the mullato because she is exotic looking, light skin with with good hair. Stacy realize that blacks will never accept her so she tries to pass for white. She ends up marrying a white man and has white babies.

Stacy makes tacos on Wednesdays and Fridays.

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2006, 03:56:57 PM »
Angry Negro/Leon

Leon whooped my ass in 3rd grade for no good reason.  Actually he just picked me up and slammed me with a backbreaker.  Game over.

He rolled with two bigger negroes but he did all the fighting himself.

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2006, 03:57:39 PM »
Shouldn't Be Bragging Negro

This one is your run of the mill wannabe player.  He'll tell you loudly, and in great detail about each and every conquest he's had that month, often repeating the same story two or three times in the same conversation.  If you take what he says at face value, he might sound like the pool boy at the Playboy Mansion.  You were never really threatened by him though, because judging by his looks, clothes, and just overall grimeyness, you were pretty sure that the kind of chick he was tappin' wasn't up to your standards.  Then you actually *see* a few of the girls he was messing with.  :o Lip hair.  Multiple chins.  Fingernails that look like The Grinch's smile. How in God's name is she missing teeth?  Dense as he is, he mistakes your look of barely concealed horror for stunned approval, and has a big sh!t eating grin on his face.  You try not to look directly at the girls, and pretend that you don't notice the hungry looks they give you.  You shudder and shake your head when they leave.  When you next see your gf you kiss her and tell her she's the most beautiful woman you've ever seen.

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2006, 04:00:06 PM »
Stacy/Confused Mullato/Biracial kid

Stacy is a half breed woman who didn't grow up with her black father because black men aren't worth a damn and he stepped out on her white mother when she was three. Stacey was raised with her Caucasian family therefore incorporated white culture into her lifestyle. Stacy gets a rude awakening in college when she realizes she isn't white but a half breed. She tries to fit in with the negros but she has no flavor and they end up making fun of her. The black men want to have sexual relations with the mullato because she is exotic looking, light skin with with good hair. Stacy realize that blacks will never accept her so she tries to pass for white. She ends up marrying a white man and has white babies.

Stacy makes tacos on Wednesdays and Fridays.

1)  See "Alicia," page 3

2)  I'm all for a zany schtick, but unfortunately you're not funny enough to pull it off.  You need to hire some Jewish writers.