Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I know you know these negroes (Jay's1000th post)  (Read 7454 times)

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
Re: I know you know these negroes (Jay's1000th post)
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2006, 12:31:48 PM »
 ;D
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2006, 12:35:48 PM »
Oh, *slaps forehead*

I missed your previous post, so I didn't realize he was responding to that.  There was no context.  I'm sure it was all in jest.

I liked the part about the lunch lady that calls everyone "baby".  Attention to detail.   You'll go far in law school, TruOne.

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2006, 12:40:39 PM »
NM

GREAT SAVE! Last minute swap-out before the buzzer!

University of Law '09

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2006, 12:46:43 PM »
Corny Negro - WE ALL KNOW THIS GUY! If you don't, then chances are you ARE this guy! He can be seen at any social function or workplace or classroom. He is the insanely chipper, happy-go-lucky guy that ALWAYS has something to say. Most of the time it is something insnane corny. Everything quip is typically ended with some cliche' such as: "Holla" or "KnowwhatI'msayin'?"

Most people have created an early warning detection device for him. Typically when he enters a room the following phrases are heard,

"Damn, here come dis n-word again. . "
"Man...let me get the hell outta here, here he comes. ."
"Shh! Don't turn around, if he don't give him eye-contact he might go away"

Ironically, despite his Rain Man-like memory of every SNL skit in the past five years, he always seem to have the hook up on Weed/Alcohol/Music/Whatever Vice you need, but his corniness seems to outlast his usefulness, especially at parties.

University of Law '09

Hybrid Vigor

• Sr. Citizen
  • prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2006, 12:50:38 PM »
Corny Negro - WE ALL KNOW THIS GUY! If you don't, then chances are you ARE this guy! He can be seen at any social function or workplace or classroom. He is the insanely chipper, happy-go-lucky guy that ALWAYS has something to say. Most of the time it is something insnane corny. Everything quip is typically ended with some cliche' such as: "Holla" or "KnowwhatI'msayin'?"

Most people have created an early warning detection device for him. Typically when he enters a room the following phrases are heard,

Ironically, despite his Rain Man-like memory of every SNL skit in the past five years, he always seem to have the hook up on Weed/Alcohol/Music/Whatever Vice you need, but his corniness seems to outlast his usefulness, especially at parties.

:D :D :D

This thread is killing me. I'll make one in a second.
Die Luft der Freiheit weht

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2006, 01:06:14 PM »
Late Negro

This has been your boy since high school. Hes got your back... until it involves somthing with a deadline. You remember when you were supposed to pick him up from the mall and he said he needed three more hours. Late Negro has always had trouble keeping jobs. Late negro thinks if he isnt sweating it neither will anyone else. When you give pick up late negro for work heas already 5 minutes late with a 45 minute ride. Dude doesnt even care that hes late and wants to stop through the drive through to pick up a whopper. After a while Late Negro not caring starts to get on your nerves and you decide to ask this negro why hes always late. He looks at you like its the worse thing you could have said and tells you he dont know what your talking about. The last time you saw late negro he was working at walmart and trying to explain to you how everyone else needs to chill.
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2006, 01:06:37 PM »

HAHAHA!  Another one on point.  You got to give him a name though.  Dwight.

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2006, 01:08:13 PM »
Late Negro

This has been your boy since high school. Hes got your back... until it involves somthing with a deadline. You remember when you were supposed to pick him up from the mall and he said he needed three more hours. Late Negro has always had trouble keeping jobs. Late negro thinks if he isnt sweating it neither will anyone else. When you give pick up late negro for work heas already 5 minutes late with a 45 minute ride. Dude doesnt even care that hes late and wants to stop through the drive through to pick up a whopper. After a while Late Negro not caring starts to get on your nerves and you decide to ask this negro why hes always late. He looks at you like its the worse thing you could have said and tells you he dont know what your talking about. The last time you saw late negro he was working at walmart and trying to explain to you how everyone else needs to chill.

Oh, you talkin' about Wayne?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2006, 01:19:56 PM »
Tiffany - Tiffany thinks she's a dime; but guess what? Tiffany is lucky if she's a buffalo nickel. You see, Tiffany is one of those healthy girls that makes fun of other healthy girls. She will see some girl who is the same size as her, wearing a similar outfit and will have the nerve to say, "I know this big female dog ain't wearing that. She look a hot ass mess" Everyone she is with realizes the irony and laughs after she says this ridiculous comment. Tiffany, however, doesn't realize they are laughing at her. No one tells Tiffany that she also looks a hot mess; they just say it when she goes to the bathroom. She always carries a big ass purse and at classy restaurants, from said purse, she pulls out her Costco-sized bottle of Franks Hot Sauce. Everyone teases her, but in the next breath, they ask her to pass the hot sauce to them. Tiffany hasn't gotten laid in 5 years.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2006, 01:22:26 PM »
Oh I know that negro lol.
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass