Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I know you know these negroes (Jay's1000th post)  (Read 7874 times)

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I know you know these negroes
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2006, 04:32:04 PM »
Lisa - Lisa is diamond in the rough.  A shorty from the hood with brains and decency.  She's largely resisted the iniquities that comes with life in the hood, and somehow earned a scholarship to college.  You meet her in class and get to know her.  She's cool as hell; she doesn't really smoke weed, but will take a few puffs every now and again.  She likes the stuff you like and digs your sense of humor.  She's earnest and sincere and you have great conversations with her, particularly about women.  It begins to dawn on you that she likes, but in the looks department, she's nothing special.  You curse yourself for a shallow hornball, but ultimately decide to ignore it and hope it goes away.   You're both at a party one night, you both get fvcked up, and she ends up giving you a BJ.  Having busted your nut, you come to your senses, don't reciprocate, and she realizes that you never will.  You drift apart.  Years later you find out through a third party that she moved several states away and went to med school.  Internally, you shed a tear for a lost friendship and wish her well.

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2006, 04:35:27 PM »
Lisa - Lisa is diamond in the rough.  A shorty from the hood with brains and decency.  She's largely resisted the iniquities that comes with life in the hood, and somehow earned a scholarship to college.  You meet her in class and get to know her.  She's cool as hell; she doesn't really smoke weed, but will take a few puffs every now and again.  She likes the stuff you like and digs your sense of humor.  She's earnest and sincere and you have great conversations with her, particularly about women.  It begins to dawn on you that she likes, but in the looks department, she's nothing special.  You curse yourself for a shallow hornball, but ultimately decide to ignore it and hope it goes away.   You're both at a party one night, you both get fvcked up, and she ends up giving you a BJ.  Having busted your nut, you come to your senses, don't reciprocate, and she realizes that you never will.  You drift apart.  Years later you find out through a third party that she moved several states away and went to med school.  Internally, you shed a tear for a lost friendship and wish her well.

And you end up marrying some pretty golddigging chickenhead thinking you got a dime and go on to live a shallow life. She proceeds to gain 50 pounds on you within 2 years of marriage. You regret passing up on the lifelong relationship the two of you would have had.LOL Don't end up being that negro
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2006, 04:51:40 PM »
Lisa - Lisa is diamond in the rough.  A shorty from the hood with brains and decency.  She's largely resisted the iniquities that comes with life in the hood, and somehow earned a scholarship to college.  You meet her in class and get to know her.  She's cool as hell; she doesn't really smoke weed, but will take a few puffs every now and again.  She likes the stuff you like and digs your sense of humor.  She's earnest and sincere and you have great conversations with her, particularly about women.  It begins to dawn on you that she likes, but in the looks department, she's nothing special.  You curse yourself for a shallow hornball, but ultimately decide to ignore it and hope it goes away.   You're both at a party one night, you both get fvcked up, and she ends up giving you a BJ.  Having busted your nut, you come to your senses, don't reciprocate, and she realizes that you never will.  You drift apart.  Years later you find out through a third party that she moved several states away and went to med school.  Internally, you shed a tear for a lost friendship and wish her well.

And you end up marrying some pretty golddigging chickenhead thinking you got a dime and go on to live a shallow life. She proceeds to gain 50 pounds on you within 2 years of marriage. You regret passing up on the lifelong relationship the two of you would have had.LOL Don't end up being that negro

Never that, my friend.  I'm *extremely* picky when it comes to women, so marrying a chickenhead is pretty unlikely.  I'm just an hobbyist writer taking an opportunity to work on character creations.  These "people" are largely an amalgam of various black people I've encountered who share enough traits that they kind of converge in my mind to form archetypes.  No one in particular, just piece there, piece there, you know?

But, lest we bullsh!t ourselves; you'll never be happy with someone you're not attracted to, no matter how "fulfilling" the relationship is otherwise.

edit: Strunk and White made me anal about grammer and punctuation.

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2006, 04:56:07 PM »
I know Im just being funny.
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

Andromeda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2006, 04:56:50 PM »
But lest we bullsh!t ourselves.  You'll never be happy with someone you're not attracted to, no matter how "fulfilling" the relationship is otherwise.

AMEN!!!

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2006, 05:12:09 PM »
Lisa - Lisa is diamond in the rough.  A shorty from the hood with brains and decency.  She's largely resisted the iniquities that comes with life in the hood, and somehow earned a scholarship to college.  You meet her in class and get to know her.  She's cool as hell; she doesn't really smoke weed, but will take a few puffs every now and again.  She likes the stuff you like and digs your sense of humor.  She's earnest and sincere and you have great conversations with her, particularly about women.  It begins to dawn on you that she likes, but in the looks department, she's nothing special.  You curse yourself for a shallow hornball, but ultimately decide to ignore it and hope it goes away.   You're both at a party one night, you both get fvcked up, and she ends up giving you a BJ.  Having busted your nut, you come to your senses, don't reciprocate, and she realizes that you never will.  You drift apart.  Years later you find out through a third party that she moved several states away and went to med school.  Internally, you shed a tear for a lost friendship and wish her well.

Haha, okay.  Now that's way too specific.

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2006, 05:15:28 PM »

Is this the most ironic sentence ever?

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2006, 05:16:27 PM »

If she hadn't given up the BJ so quick she could have been Mrs. Young Esq.  O Well, I GOT MINE!!!!!

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2006, 05:21:53 PM »

Haha, okay.  Now that's way too specific.

Haha...ahhh...

Sorry.  Got kind of carried away there.

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2006, 05:22:31 PM »

Is this the most ironic sentence ever?

It...could be.