Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I know you know these negroes (Jay's1000th post)  (Read 7623 times)

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: I know you know these negroes
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 10:09:53 AM »
LMAO. I don't know Carl, but I know the rest of these Negroes.

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 12:56:03 PM »
I told you guys peep each other in the shower.  :D

Andromeda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 03:09:45 PM »
Oh yeah.......I definitely know Carl, but he usually does a fine job of the computer!!!!! Gives me all the hookups I need for all my software applications. Yep yep, nice guy.

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 03:48:24 PM »
You met Rasean in college.  He was impressed with your smarts, you marveled at his don't-take-sh!t-from-anyone attitude, because, face it, you've taken a lot of sh!t in your time, but all that sh!t is over, goddamit!  Rae was your weed hook-up (which made you pretty damn valuable in your own circle), your "playa" guru, dispensing advice on how to tap any ass of any size and any color at any time, and general good times guy who always got a blunt for you when you stopped by his room.  Rae is cool as hell to hang with, but you've seen him do some grimey sh!t sometimes.  Like that time when he fvcked his boy's chick.  Or when you caught him greedily staring at your girl's a$$ at that party that time.  You realize that while you and Rae are cool, you can't really trust him all that much.  You sure as hell wouldn't leave him alone with your girl.  After a few semesters, Rae "leaves" school because "the sh!t is weak, son.  You ain't neva' goan make dat cheddar doin' this sh!t, feel me?"  He probably had a point though, since he was majoring in communications.  Some time after college, you randomly bump into Rae at the mall.  He's "doing his thing", but also going to school part time.  He seems somewhat proud of this.  You press a little and find out that he's 4 years into his Associates.  You make your pleasantries and quickly leave, wondering who that beat-up chickenhead standing a few feet behind him and looking you up and down was.

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 03:54:31 PM »
Hey PW, IIRC you were making a decision between a couple of schools in the New York area.  What did you decide on?

BTW, I know that n-word.  Made sure to never associate with him myself.

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 04:05:29 PM »
Resean and myself kicked it all through freshmen year at North Carolina A&T. I believe he spelled his RaShawn though LOL.

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 04:07:23 PM »
Hey PW, IIRC you were making a decision between a couple of schools in the New York area.  What did you decide on?

BTW, I know that n-word.  Made sure to never associate with him myself.

Yeah, I learned a lot from that thread...  :(

Anyway, Rutgers - Newark won out.  When a t2 school - only one of three in the state (two if you consider Rutgers Newark and Camden to be parts of the same school) - offers to pay you just to attend, it's kinda hard to pass up.

Nice thread, btw.  Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with.

P.S. HLS = Harvard Law School?  If so, if you're in the NYC area anytime in July, drinks on me.

P.S.S. IIRC = ?

Slow Blues

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2006, 04:08:49 PM »
You met Rasean in college.  He was impressed with your smarts, you marveled at his don't-take-sh!t-from-anyone attitude, because, face it, you've taken a lot of sh!t in your time, but all that sh!t is over, goddamit!  Rae was your weed hook-up (which made you pretty damn valuable in your own circle), your "playa" guru, dispensing advice on how to tap any ass of any size and any color at any time, and general good times guy who always got a blunt for you when you stopped by his room.  Rae is cool as hell to hang with, but you've seen him do some grimey sh!t sometimes.  Like that time when he fvcked his boy's chick.  Or when you caught him greedily staring at your girl's a$$ at that party that time.  You realize that while you and Rae are cool, you can't really trust him all that much.  You sure as hell wouldn't leave him alone with your girl.  After a few semesters, Rae "leaves" school because "the sh!t is weak, son.  You ain't neva' goan make dat cheddar doin' this sh!t, feel me?"  He probably had a point though, since he was majoring in communications.  Some time after college, you randomly bump into Rae at the mall.  He's "doing his thing", but also going to school part time.  He seems somewhat proud of this.  You press a little and find out that he's 4 years into his Associates.  You make your pleasantries and quickly leave, wondering who that beat-up chickenhead standing a few feet behind him and looking you up and down was.

:D I'll be damned if "doing my thing" wasn't code for "my life is all out of order"

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 04:19:51 PM »
:D I'll be damned if "doing my thing" wasn't code for "my life is all out of order"

HAHAHA!  That's true as hell.

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2006, 04:23:28 PM »
P.S. HLS = Harvard Law School?  If so, if you're in the NYC area anytime in July, drinks on me.

P.S.S. IIRC = ?

IIRC = If I recall correctly

HLS = Harvard Law School

Word, I'll be around for the first half of July.  Stay up on the "Hanging out in NYC" thread, we've got a good crew that includes "Burning Sands" and "Seu la 2L", who both are very cool and go to Rutgers-Newark

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,55699.420.html