Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Edit  (Read 1206 times)

trolIik

• View Profile
Re: Yet another example of Liberals run amok...
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 02:18:18 AM »
I especially like this line.  I didn't know that KFC was compelling me to eat unhealthy food? 

Of course they are. Didn't you know? Along with the liberals' complete disregard for personal responsibility comes the notion that the government -- or even more laughable, the big corporations -- should take responsibility for our choices. I guess it's never crossed their minds that people might actually have a CHOICE whether to eat KFC, go to mcdonalds or smoke a cigarette ... whether to charge their cards to the limit or break the speed limit. No, people are free to do whatever they want, and then blame someone else when the outcome sucks. It's really repulsive.

Cosigned.  But then you got carried away  :D

Look who it is. You're just in time for to witness the massive IRL-PWNAGE of Googler.
I think he's serious, in an ultrawhite conservative sort of way.

habeas dorkus!

• Sr. Citizen
  • A retired queen of hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 04:36:28 AM »
Oh, I see.  So it's just anything that you don't like that you label as liberalism.  I was getting confused and thinking you were actually using the word as it was intended to be used.  Nevermind...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/03/10/fat.lawsuits/

Stop deluding yourself.  A lack of personal responsibility and a desire for a nanny state is a tenet of Liberal ideology. 

This is equally, if not more so, a tenet of conservative ideology.
Stop being so cryptic, fuckers.

SCgrad

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 06:26:06 AM »
and here's another example of Conservatives run amuck...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/13/mafia.cops.ap/index.html