Law School Discussion

For those who normally average high (168+)

Re: For those who normally average high (168+)
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 11:44:35 AM »
The campers experimental game was actually the only one I really rocked because you could make about 5 deductions that pretty much mastered it except for where G and L were.

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 11:44:45 AM »
its all about the scale and i have no idea what it is going to look like...last tie 165=14 wrong-87/101...now if on this test that drops to something like 83, 84/100 id feel better...im right on that cancel/not cancel edge..

JIC

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 11:45:04 AM »
I nailed the LR.
Nailed it.

if this is the case, why don't you chime in on some of the contested LR questions?  There are at least six with a "minority" opinion

Seconded!

Well, when I say I  nailed it, I mean that in all likelihood I split about four or five wrong answers between the two sections--including, almost certainly, that piece of crap with all the gardening answers.

I can say with some confidence, though, that the answer to the "walking upright" question was the one that dealt with weapons.

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 11:45:56 AM »
I nailed the LR.
Nailed it.

if this is the case, why don't you chime in on some of the contested LR questions?  There are at least six with a "minority" opinion

Seconded!

Well, when I say I  nailed it, I mean that in all likelihood I split about four or five wrong answers between the two sections--including, almost certainly, that piece of crap with all the gardening answers.

I can say with some confidence, though, that the answer to the "walking upright" question was the one that dealt with weapons.
I concur.  Weapons are tools.

JIC

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM »
The campers experimental game was actually the only one I really rocked because you could make about 5 deductions that pretty much mastered it except for where G and L were.

I did the best on the one with the hats.

Which isn't saying much.

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2006, 11:48:21 AM »
The experimental games shook me bad.  I was scared shitless it was real.

was i the only one who thought the exp games were as easy as the real ones. i think i got them all and id be real suprised if i missed more than 2

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2006, 11:49:11 AM »
Then we're polar opposites. I couldn't solve the hats.  Too many different possibilities

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2006, 11:49:34 AM »
Questions I'm pretty sure I got wrong: prestige (forgot answer), horse, tools, praiseworthy (forgot answer),  new age philosopher (probably wrong), intelligence (forgot answer).  Ugh, that's 5-6 that I surely missed.  On RC: why atmospheric gasses, append the passage, probably the main point of computerized trial, and maybe another on the women's.  So i'm starting with a base of about 8-10 wrong.   :-\

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2006, 11:51:38 AM »
The experimental games shook me bad.  I was scared shitless it was real.

I'll say.

What the hell was that crap with the six campers?

that the one with te two breaks? or what one was that. none were that bad. finshed about 8 min early....but @#!* CORN

Saja

• Into enemy territory...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2006, 11:52:15 AM »
Questions I'm pretty sure I got wrong: prestige (forgot answer), horse, tools, praiseworthy (forgot answer),  new age philosopher (probably wrong), intelligence (forgot answer).  Ugh, that's 5-6 that I surely missed.  On RC: why atmospheric gasses, append the passage, probably the main point of computerized trial, and maybe another on the women's.  So i'm starting with a base of about 8-10 wrong.   :-\

Out of curiosity, what did you put for the horse one?  I think I picked an answer that hasn't even been mentioned, something about horses being mean in real life?  Lol, I feel like it was something to that effect.