« on: June 13, 2006, 12:47:48 PM »

rtqw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Jim Tressel drinks wine coolers
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: scantron question...???
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 01:00:31 PM »
Are you sure it was 23 questions? If so, that's the experimental one (my test had no sections with 23 questions). I'm not sure if it would impact your score if it wasn't an experimental, though.
University of Michigan Law School, Class of 2010
LSN

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 01:03:56 PM »
Hey,
   in a section that had 23 questions, I accidentally also bubbled in answers to 24 and 25 (while I was doing questions 24 and 25 in the following section). Fortunately I realised, so that section will have the correct number of answers bubbled in... But will the additional bubbles in the previous section "confuse" the scantron? Or will it just ignore them completely, because it "knows" to stop at 23? I didn't have time to erase them.
   I realise I haven't explained this very well, but hopefully someone will get what I mean.
   Thanks in advance for any replies.

Simple answer:  if it comes back wrong on your answer sheet, get a hand score done on it and email LSAC to describe the problem. 

Given that they provide us the correct answers and our answers, I'm sure you'll be able to tell really quickly and easily (and they would too, which makes the "it threw it all off scenario rather unlikely) if your additional answers caused problems.

mikey_10

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 03:13:26 PM »
it will be no problem - just check your digital image of your scantron on lsac's website, if their is a problem, call them and I'm sure they will fix the error.  if there is any error at all (which is unlikely), i doubt it will affect your score, just the ability of the machine to read the sheet.