Law School Discussion

MASTER RC LIST...GO!!!

Re: MASTER RC LIST...GO!!!
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2006, 06:55:38 PM »
I'm unsure about the African Cultural Centers Main Point Question. The language in the passage seemed pretty neutral.

The other good answer choice was "to underscore some assumptions made by a particular classification scheme." I think talked about the assumption to use the purchaser of the art(admittedly created for him, but still) to classify art instead of the creators, who lived in the cultural centers  I don't think there was really much of an argument beyond the fact that it may not be entirely complete way of looking at things. I went back and forth a number of times, though.

Saja

• Into enemy territory...
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2006, 06:56:29 PM »
Ans: enzyme other than rubisco

What question was this the answer to?

« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2006, 07:07:27 PM »
Something about which one a plant could have to have in order to avoid the problem.

Octavian

• The joy of waiting
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2006, 07:32:45 PM »
I think the answer to the first question is A) regarding graphic displays being useful in the court if judges and attorneys use the technology fairly

« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2006, 07:47:11 PM »
Ok folks, I remember a type question, just not which passage

It was a "which one of these would replace   _________ (insert word /phrase) and not change the meaning in the paragraph?

Also, there was a question in the Corn passage that had NOTHING to do with the science or main point, it was likea gimme based on the humanities section.  I think it was the second question, right after the  main point question.

I really don't remember anything like that first question from any passage, did you by chance have an experimental RC?

Bork

• Monkey Stealing My Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2006, 08:15:03 PM »
We need someone to post the master list on  a different thread...this one is confusing, there is like 4 different master lists.

« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2006, 08:29:09 PM »
Ok folks, I remember a type question, just not which passage

It was a "which one of these would replace   _________ (insert word /phrase) and not change the meaning in the paragraph?

Also, there was a question in the Corn passage that had NOTHING to do with the science or main point, it was likea gimme based on the humanities section.  I think it was the second question, right after the  main point question.
actually yea I had an exp Rc so maybe.  The exp rc was hellishly hard...

I really don't remember anything like that first question from any passage, did you by chance have an experimental RC?

polkadot

« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2006, 08:37:06 PM »
We are still missing two questions from the rubisco passage, right?

I feel like there was a main point and/or organization of this passage question here, but I could be wrong--any thoughts?

« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2006, 09:18:14 PM »
Definitely the RC from the first section about "which change would the author most support" is stopping speculative jumps.  I specifically remember thinking it might be the financial aid answer but could find no answer even suggesting a requirement/change in policy.

Geo_Storm

• I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2006, 09:35:15 PM »

The "what else" of section 1. I'm certain the missing question (at least one of them) is how does the passage proceed in making the argument. It was kinda hard because the 5 choices were all rather long.
But the exact answer, I think, had all of the following:

Paragraph 1: an ode to the joy of computer simulations

Paragraph 2: enumerating the potential problems

Paragraph 3 (and 4?): Describing how to avoid the potential problems