Law School Discussion

MASTER RC LIST...GO!!!

Raoul Duke

Re: MASTER RC LIST...GO!!!
« Reply #170 on: June 13, 2006, 03:21:50 PM »
There was a question on this test about the final conclusion that someone would add to the Women doctors section.

When I initially looked at the question I thought the answer was something to the defree of ". . . like Plato said"

BUT

then I re read it and answer E was a more complete response, I think.  Does anyone else agree with this?  Here's a hint, I think this answer was part of 3 E's in a row.

Bork

• Monkey Stealing My Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 13, 2006, 03:24:24 PM »
How many questions were on the Maize Science passage?

« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2006, 03:29:05 PM »
How many questions were on the Maize Science passage?

Don't remember, but it was on par with doctors.   IMO it was  5 questions/6/7/7

5 for the first one for sure

6 on the second im guesing

I know that both 3rd and 4th passages had a lot of questions since I didn't do the longer one first like I usually do

« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »
Ok folks, I remember a type question, just not which passage

It was a "which one of these would replace   _________ (insert word /phrase) and not change the meaning in the paragraph?

Also, there was a question in the Corn passage that had NOTHING to do with the science or main point, it was likea gimme based on the humanities section.  I think it was the second question, right after the  main point question.

Jatt

« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2006, 03:45:21 PM »
For the medical dr's passage

3. What is the author's opinion about the type of sources mention in (somewhere in the 1st paragraph)?

the answer was: the author would agree with......that the evidence regarding women medical practioner's though fragmented, are sources which reliable infrences can be based on ( something along those lines).

« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2006, 04:18:05 PM »
For the medical dr's passage

3. What is the author's opinion about the type of sources mention in (somewhere in the 1st paragraph)?

the answer was: the author would agree with......that the evidence regarding women medical practioner's though fragmented, are sources which reliable infrences can be based on ( something along those lines).

keep em coming ppl

paigeroo

« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2006, 04:42:46 PM »
bump

Raoul Duke

« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2006, 04:58:14 PM »
there were seven question on the maize section, and if it helps these were my letters

BAAACEC

GreyStreet

« Reply #178 on: June 13, 2006, 05:41:04 PM »
there were seven question on the maize section, and if it helps these were my letters

BAAACEC

My answers ended in: D E A

« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2006, 05:48:18 PM »
I had a lapse of judgement and chose the completely wrong order to work the passages. I had to guess for all of the African Art question because I got hung up on the photosynthesis passage. Does anyone remember their letter sequence for the African Art passage (7-13)?