Law School Discussion

MASTER RC LIST...GO!!!

Schruted

• I love her.
    • View Profile
Re: MASTER RC LIST...GO!!!
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2006, 12:27:06 PM »
Can someone explain the "why did the author mention 'other gases'?" question in greater detail? I didn't get it during the test, and I still don't get it now.

« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2006, 12:31:03 PM »
If we're on the same page, it meant that the seclusion of the whatever blocked out ALL gases (Meaning also carbon dioxide)

Which is why the author had to explain WHY carbon undergoes a transformation into a non gas to get in the thingamabob with the whatever.

Saja

• Into enemy territory...
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2006, 12:31:45 PM »
Can someone explain the "why did the author mention 'other gases'?" question in greater detail? I didn't get it during the test, and I still don't get it now.

I was unsure of this at the time, but I think I picked TRC.  He mentions the other gases can't get into where the [r-enzyme...to lazy to look at spelling] are sequestered.  If the other gases can't get in, then CO2 can't get in either, so that sets the context for when he mentions CO2 later.

« Reply #153 on: June 13, 2006, 12:33:25 PM »
does anyone remember the answer choices other than volcano from the accident recreation question in the computer/jury passage?

im trying to determine whether i got the correct answer, and am not remembering enough about the "volcano"

Saja

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 13, 2006, 12:33:50 PM »
Ans: enzyme other than rubisco

What question was this the answer to?  Did it have to do with what another plant would need to undergo the same type of photosynthis as corn?

Saja

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2006, 12:34:50 PM »
does anyone remember the answer choices other than volcano from the accident recreation question in the computer/jury passage?

im trying to determine whether i got the correct answer, and am not remembering enough about the "volcano"

There was one about satellite images and weather,

Schruted

• I love her.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2006, 12:35:10 PM »
If we're on the same page, it meant that the seclusion of the whatever blocked out ALL gases (Meaning also carbon dioxide)

Which is why the author had to explain WHY carbon undergoes a transformation into a non gas to get in the thingamabob with the whatever.

Yes, this sounds like what I rationalized on the exam, but the majority answer seems to be different, or just worded poorly. I don't even remember a choice that emphasized the necessity for carbon to transform into a non-gas. I do remember selecting the choice that emphasized ALL gases being secluded.

Can we get more opinions on this?

« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2006, 12:38:30 PM »

There was one about satellite images and weather,

was there one about archeologists and tombs or something random like that? or am i making things up?

FossilJ

• Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2006, 12:43:15 PM »
Someone should collect these on the front page!

paigeroo

« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2006, 12:44:07 PM »
HANK PLEAASE COLLECT AND MOVE COLLECT AND MOVE THANKS  :D ;)