Most computer programmers are highly paid

answer:
Most garderners are patient
Most of Mary's classmates are gardneres
At least one of Mary's classmates is patient

Re: MASTER LR LIST- 31 TO GO!
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2006, 07:39:47 PM »
fabric softner question, flaw
answer the advertisement is flawed because it failed to consider if testers were exsposed to different kinds of fabric softner

Ectrepenuers (spelling?) question, cannot be true
it had all, and most in it, and had to deal with succesfull ectrepenurs who worked more then 18 hours a day, time for leisure, and ones who were happy
I think the answer was A somehing like all who are successfull are not happy, or something it definitely started with the word all

Some question about a coffee shop with prices of beans increasing, it had an either or structure, like either they sell non coffee products or something,

kbb

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2006, 07:40:04 PM »
k lets see if im ringing any bells.  the tough lr section... question 18 or 19 in it(somewhere around there) was the one with the new age philosopher and how science doesn't work blah blah because it breaks up organic structures or something like that.  it was on the bottom right of the page.  i think we are missing all the questions around it... i remember because those 2-3 pages were the worst of the entire test for me, and this is the only question i really remember from it.  is this ringing any bells for anyone?

kbb

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2006, 07:40:53 PM »
answer the advertisement is flawed because it failed to consider if testers were exsposed to different kinds of fabric softner

Some question about a coffee shop with prices of beans increasing, it had an either or structure, like either they sell non coffee products or something,

i think they are both experimental... i only had 2 lr and don't remember either.

Harper

• works every time
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2006, 07:41:05 PM »

Both experimentals, i think...

Raoul Duke

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2006, 07:41:32 PM »
Not sure if this helps. . .

but I am relatively sure we dont have any answers from the begininning of either section

Also. . .

again nitpicking the already made answers BUT I thought that for the DRs and RIGHTS question had a different answer:  It was ridiculous but the one that said: humans have rights and objects do not.  and it made sense to me at the time.

Saja

• Into enemy territory...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2006, 07:43:32 PM »

I believe these were experimental.

answer:

will someone second this response?

I think that's what I put.

Harper

• works every time
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2006, 07:44:02 PM »

answer:

I agree.  It seemed almost too simple, esp in the A spot, but I think it was right.  

kbb

« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2006, 07:44:18 PM »
i think this one was wrong, actually.  the stimulus was something like... most of xxx's staff = computer programmers... most computer programmers are highly paid... therefore, at least one of xxx's EMPLOYEES (not computer programmers) are highly paid.  this answer choice states gardeners, instead of classmates.

answer:

Raoul Duke

« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »
i think thats what i picked, but id need to hear another option or two to be sure.