Law School Discussion

Re: MASTER LR LIST - 99% complete!
« Reply #1090 on: June 14, 2006, 12:53:58 PM »
"28. Timber and how the chemicals don't go into the air.  but children can still put their mouths on the wood and the timber can infect the soil- Main Conclusion question
Answer: Further testing/info needed regarding its safety on humans."

I don't remember this as a main conclusion question.  I thought it was "which of the following is most strongly inferred" and I put the answer that said, basically, children should not suck on wood.  Anyone else remember this as an inferral question?

No I am 99.9% positive the further testing answer is correct

-Greystreet, I don't think "further testing" was an option for the timber question. I think you're confusing it with another question.

It was further study, not further testing, but the answer is correct.

Schruted

• I love her.
    • View Profile
Re: MASTER LR LIST - OLD
« Reply #1091 on: June 14, 2006, 01:00:38 PM »
Can someone without experimental LR please verify that the questions polkadot listed here are not real?

Re: MASTER LR LIST - 1 MORE!!!!!
« Reply #1092 on: June 14, 2006, 01:00:51 PM »

Edit: With the dexterity question.  Did the dexterity response not say something like when humans first became upright?  As in first immediately?  This is what soured it for me, along with dexterity not equalling freedom of hands.

There was no 'first'.

They definitely said the people who FIRST stood upright. I am 200% sure of this. Because I chose the dexerity first, and then went back and eliminated it based on the "FIRST."

paigeroo

Re: MASTER LR LIST- 42 TO GO!
« Reply #1093 on: June 19, 2006, 06:48:53 AM »
Anyone remember the "similar flaw in the reasoning" question where all the answers involved Mary and her classmates? I can't remember specifics, but the flawed reasoning was something like "Most of Mary's classmates are happy. Most happy people are fun. Thus, at least one of Mary's classmates is fun."

Answer A seemed right, but I was pressed for time, so I didn't check any other answers. Answer A also seemed like the simplest answer, so I'm having doubts.

Not that it matters, but I think her name was Molly.   ;D