1. I would have been a bit more thorough in my search for a college.
2. I should have doubled major in economics and philosophy; not just philosophy.
3. I should have studied abroad (perhaps Japan).
4. I should have never taken the following courses:
-Philosophy of Mind (too much metaphysical jargon; and it was pointless)
-African American History (the past is the past)
-Gender and Pop Culture (disturbingly based in feminest ideology; and the professor was horrible).
5. I would have participated minimally with student organizations.