18 (15.3%)
Guy - 8
 12 (10.2%)
Guy - 9
 7 (5.9%)
Guy - 10
 5 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: Rate your looks  (Read 7650 times)

Jolie Was Here

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Rate your looks
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2007, 01:33:31 PM »
I'm hotter than Jesus right now.

Somehow saying that you're warmer than someone who's been dead for nearly 2000 years doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement. :D
I was referring to your intellectual penis. Which is quite robust.

Jolie is creeping up on me. 

GraphiteDirigible

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey there fancypants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2007, 01:41:58 PM »
I'm hotter than Jesus right now.

Somehow saying that you're warmer than someone who's been dead for nearly 2000 years doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement. :D

I'm at least room temp.  ;)
Happy colored marbles that are rolling in my head
I put 'em back in the jacket of the one I love
Carry that velvet sack full of pretty colored marbles
And I'll ask you for 'em back, when I'm ready and done

rugercaptain

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shirley, Probie, & Sarah--gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2007, 02:04:45 PM »
No more than a "5" here.  Frumpy-looking tomboy since leaving the womb, short mop of red hair and a beer gut that's paid for.  But I get a "10" for knowing my sports and for hitting a golf ball 220+ yards.  I figure my future fellow associates will want me on their scramble teams at least...   :D
Cleveland-Marshall 3L.

pinkisthenewlawschool

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2007, 05:47:39 PM »
I voted 7 assuming that Janet Reno, not Cameron Diaz was a 1...I'm going to hope most people did the same sheesh.

I agree that 7 is a difficult threshold to break. 8-10 are hot people, the rest of us who voted 7 are probably hoping if we lose 15 pounds, and magically had a ton of money to spend on designer clothes and spa treatments that we would be in the realm of hotness, however it's probably one of those things where you've either got it or you don't. Depressing!

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2007, 07:00:57 PM »
I voted 7 assuming that Janet Reno, not Cameron Diaz was a 1...I'm going to hope most people did the same sheesh.

I agree that 7 is a difficult threshold to break. 8-10 are hot people, the rest of us who voted 7 are probably hoping if we lose 15 pounds, and magically had a ton of money to spend on designer clothes and spa treatments that we would be in the realm of hotness, however it's probably one of those things where you've either got it or you don't. Depressing!

Well I've never had a ton of money to experiment with, but I think it probably makes a difference in hotability - I think even most movie stars would be slightly better than average looking without big bucks to spend on fancy skin docs, personal trainers and plastic surgeons.
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2007, 08:02:59 PM »

Well I've never had a ton of money to experiment with, but I think it probably makes a difference in hotability - I think even most movie stars would be slightly better than average looking without big bucks to spend on fancy skin docs, personal trainers and plastic surgeons.

whatever, you know your milfalicious...
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

n/a

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2007, 08:05:54 PM »

whatever, you know your milfalicious...

This thread is worthless without pics

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2007, 08:08:58 PM »
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

bubDread

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2007, 08:33:41 PM »
Im just going to throw this out there: 8

8.2 if you consider the moustache I am currently growing  8)

n/a

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2007, 08:34:17 PM »
Im just going to throw this out there: 8

8.2 if you consider the moustache I am currently growing  8)

I believe you switched a sign somewhere on accident.  :D