18 (15.3%)
Guy - 8
 12 (10.2%)
Guy - 9
 7 (5.9%)
Guy - 10
 5 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: Rate your looks  (Read 7604 times)

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
  • @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Rate your looks
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2006, 03:24:29 PM »
if you are inquisitive enough you can find a link to my myspace through my lsn...the pic is a bit bright but what can ya do...i only just started getting comfortable in my own skin a couple of months ago...so undergrad was a freakin waste for me since i couldn't even stand to look at myself in the mirror- SERIOUS self esteem issues...being black didn't help in the fact that all of my minority friends had "blonde envy"

Cute.  I would give you a 8-9.
Mr. White: Smoke?
Mr. Pink: I quit.
[later]
Mr. Pink: What, you got one?

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2006, 03:26:43 PM »
if you are inquisitive enough you can find a link to my myspace through my lsn...the pic is a bit bright but what can ya do...i only just started getting comfortable in my own skin a couple of months ago...so undergrad was a freakin waste for me since i couldn't even stand to look at myself in the mirror- SERIOUS self esteem issues...being black didn't help in the fact that all of my minority friends had "blonde envy"

I try not to buy into normative standards of beauty, but you are GORGEOUS.  (And yes, this is a confession that I am enough of a stalker to have clicked through all of those links to find you.)
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »

I try not to buy into normative standards of beauty, but you are GORGEOUS.  (And yes, this is a confession that I am enough of a stalker to have clicked through all of those links to find you.)

I must admit I did it too... but then I was like "wait... where's the mediocre black chick?"  Then I just gave up.  There was only this one pretty girl.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

LawSchoolHopeful2009

• Sr. Citizen
  • make me "beautiful"...make me a perfect lie...
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2006, 03:28:16 PM »
thanks guys ;D i totally thought "blonde envy" was crap too but it just sucks when guys don't approach you at the bars because the minute a mediocre blonde girl comes in all heads turn  ::).

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2006, 03:28:26 PM »

can u send me the direct link so i can look when i get home?
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2006, 03:31:06 PM »
thanks guys ;D i totally thought "blonde envy" was crap too but it just sucks when guys don't approach you at the bars because the minute a mediocre blonde girl comes in all heads turn  ::).

where do you live?

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2006, 03:31:39 PM »

where do you live?

if you followed the path you'd know
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2006, 03:33:06 PM »

where do you live?

Word, where I'm from they dont even look @ the blondes!  They tend to go for the more melanin-abundant! :D
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

LawSchoolHopeful2009

• Sr. Citizen
  • make me "beautiful"...make me a perfect lie...
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2006, 03:34:46 PM »

where do you live?

haha. i went to school in ithaca so that's where i had all of my bar experiences (which may explain my horrible luck with men)...i'm from lower ny however. haven't been to any bars down here due to sheer laziness.

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2006, 03:37:02 PM »

where do you live?

haha. i went to school in ithaca so that's where i had all of my bar experiences...i'm from lower ny however. haven't been to any bars down here due to sheer laziness.

isnt ithica upstate?  wouldnt that be all white country?
and they didnt hit on a hot dark honey?  are they nuts?