Law School Discussion

Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin

Re: Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2006, 05:15:59 PM »
LR, LR, LG, LR, RC

LG was extremely easy...it was the film, mail sorting, chip speed, etc.

RC kicked my ass for some reason.  I usually kill that section, ah well.

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2006, 05:16:17 PM »
Anyone remember some stuff from the last RC passage with questions about the maize and the enzyme and the oxygen? I was pressed for time on that one.  :-[

dont remember anything...toughest one imo

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2006, 05:18:55 PM »
Anyone remember some stuff from the last RC passage with questions about the maize and the enzyme and the oxygen? I was pressed for time on that one.  :-[

I remember: which could you infer about the rice?  I said that its rubisco was segregated into the bundle sheath cell, because all it said was that rice was a C-4 plant and this seemed like the definition of C-4 they gave

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2006, 05:19:09 PM »

dont remember any specifics (im drunk) but that was one of two passages that killed me.  the other was the african artifact one.

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2006, 05:19:47 PM »

dont remember anything...toughest one imo

I agree.  I think some of the technical stuff at the end of the passage screwed me up.

The other RCs were what? female doctors, african art classification, and...?

Using computer simulations in the courtroom- EASY
African Art classification-MEDIUM
Ancient Greek and Roman Woman Doctors-EASY
Maize and C-4 Photosynthesis- DEATH

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2006, 05:20:15 PM »
I also agree with everyone who has said the first LR section was tough.  I could have missed up to 4 or 5 on that one.  The rest I thought was pretty simple though, except for the last RC passage about photowhateverthefuck, but I had 12 minutes to do it, so I think it went OK.

Anyone remember the LR question about the new age philosopher talking about nonlinear something?  I had no idea on that one, I guessed A.  

For the pollen one I'm pretty sure it was the answer choice about people and wind moving pollen, and for the beauty vs. art question I put the most beautiful things are the best art, or something like that.  

Anyone remember what they put on the garlic-eating question on the last LR section?  It was either know what was in everyone's diet, or know what the effects of eating garlic for less than 4 months is.  

Floridaman

• Oy Oy OY
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weezermanmh
    • View Profile
    • My LSN Account
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2006, 05:20:25 PM »
Games not bad
my first LR a little tough....did ok
2nd LR about the best I've felt about an LR passage
RC....fine until the last passage....that was tough....hopefully didn't drop too many there

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2006, 05:20:36 PM »

I remember: which could you infer about the rice?  I said that its rubisco was segregated into the bundle sheath cell, because all it said was that rice was a C-4 plant and this seemed like the definition of C-4 they gave

RIGHT! THats the one I was thinking about! I must have changed my answer back and forth between that or the one about taking up the oxygen. I dont even remember which one I settled on. Uggg.

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2006, 05:22:20 PM »
and for the beauty vs. art question I put the most beautiful things are the best art, or something like that.

See, I had that, but then thought "who cares if its THE MOST beautiful, all that should matter is beautiful = best" and changed it to C. Either I made a poor choice or I stand alone, correct.  :-\

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2006, 05:22:38 PM »
I also agree with everyone who has said the first LR section was tough.  I could have missed up to 4 or 5 on that one.  The rest I thought was pretty simple though, except for the last RC passage about photowhateverthefuck, but I had 12 minutes to do it, so I think it went OK.

Anyone remember the LR question about the new age philosopher talking about nonlinear something?  I had no idea on that one, I guessed A. 

For the pollen one I'm pretty sure it was the answer choice about people and wind moving pollen, and for the beauty vs. art question I put the most beautiful things are the best art, or something like that. 

Anyone remember what they put on the garlic-eating question on the last LR section?  It was either know what was in everyone's diet, or know what the effects of eating garlic for less than 4 months is. 

garlic was with their diets, cause those could have effected those levels