Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin

denk

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - music_art_pdx
    • View Profile
    • My Pre-law blog
Re: Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin
« Reply #330 on: June 13, 2006, 12:26:06 AM »
Re: the fragmented forest.

I disgreed with "Some animals or plants would be in danger of extinction if no intervention."

I chose the less ambitious conclusion: "Some animals or plants would not survive if no intervention."  Did anyone else choose this?

I wasn't convinced that the chain of logic was tight enough to make the "extinction" argument.

« Reply #331 on: June 13, 2006, 12:30:46 AM »
Oh, that was my answer as well.

cassise

• To eliminate any confusion
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cassise0414
    • View Profile
    • My journey to law school starting soph year
    • Email
« Reply #332 on: June 13, 2006, 01:00:31 AM »
sorry if this has been beaten to death but I didn't feel like reading 17-23 on here (I was online for the firsts 9 pages of the thread then went drinking).

A question I remember, might be experimental:  something about dinausaurs blood being all the same temperature an that is odd for cold blooded animals so it must be a mamal.

Also, with the upright walking, I thought that the stem delt with advanced tools, and one of the answer choices people have been sayins is correct delt with simple tools.  I could have remembered wrong, but I thought that was my logic in picking dexterity. 

LizPendens™

• The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 13, 2006, 01:24:20 AM »
For those of you who took the June 12th LSAT, the breakdown was as follows:

1  2  3  4  5 
Form 1 LG X LR RC LR
Form 2 LR X LG LR RC

Section 2 was the experimental section for everyone.

OH SNAP how'd you know that..?  That's priceless information if it's true!

maybe he applied the everlasting LSAC section layout formula (at least it seems that it lasted again for another test)

http://www.lsatdiscussion.com/index.php/topic,41.msg57.html#msg57
OR
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,64906.msg1442166.html#msg1442166

to the fact that a lot of people have reported having section layouts like:

LG  RC   LR   RC   LR
LG  LG   LR   RC   LR
LR  LG   LG   LR   RC
LG  LR   LR   RC   LR
LR  LR   LG   LR   RC

Can it now be settled and agreed that section #2 was THE EXPERIMENTAL??

You can also find the formula posted here:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,64889.0.html

and in a bunch of other threads..here and there..    Gosh!! how many times and places do I need to post this info??  It's only been in numerous threads that have cumulatively had thousands of hits and reads.

Sometimes it seems like discussion forums have about a 10 second memory, similar to a goldfish.

Or he just cut and pasted it from the TestMasters website. ;) (and to think I was being so coy with the information...)

« Reply #334 on: June 19, 2006, 10:47:17 PM »
I had LG RC LR RC LR.

My second RC was the experimental - the only would SQUIDS or whatever the hell that was. During the break I was really bummed about the RC since it was tough, but then the fourth section came along, soon afterwards I found out it was the non-experimental RC, and I was a happy camper :) The games were incredibly easy...I found one LR moderately difficult (the one with beauty and art) and the other LR fairly straightforward (except for the fact that I had to skip question 24 - a parallel reasoning question).

Otherwise, I'm glad it's over.

Hey i dont know who to ask this, i dont know if im posting or just replying to someone, but I'm wondering about the RC section, with the last passage on science, i didnt have time to do it, but guess all C's.  Does anyone know/remember if any/alot of those answers were C.  Hey if im just replying to you, do you mind posting my message in the general post for everyone to see and potentially reply? Thanks alot.

Einstein

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 25, 2006, 10:19:34 AM »
For the Sept 30 LSAT takers.. remember the post mortem theads after the exam

so bizump!

cassise

• To eliminate any confusion
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cassise0414
    • View Profile
    • My journey to law school starting soph year
    • Email
« Reply #336 on: October 09, 2006, 10:28:03 PM »
I love how the next serves as an archive of the big moments in my life.