Law School Discussion

Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin

Re: Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 04:13:32 PM »
"were some about separating truth and beauty in art"

-I remember this question, I think it was an assumption one right? I think the answer was A, something like "The most beautiful paintings are the best ones"

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 04:14:24 PM »
"how the ability to experience emotions is necessary for making great art"

-I thought this was the hardest question on the whole test. I'm convinced that both A and C were right, but I put A. What'd you think?

I guess you put the one about how if computers can't experience emotions then they can't depict them or something?  I put the other one: if computers are constructed to not experience emotions, they can't make great art.  You're probably right, though

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 04:14:55 PM »
"were some about separating truth and beauty in art"

-I remember this question, I think it was an assumption one right? I think the answer was A, something like "The most beautiful paintings are the best ones"

That's what I said.  Great.  Let's declare it TCR

TurtleSandwich

• This is what I look like when I'm f**king mangled
    • MSN Messenger - tal_rashaz3@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2006, 04:37:29 PM »
I had LG RC LR RC LR.

My second RC was the experimental - the only would SQUIDS or whatever the hell that was. During the break I was really bummed about the RC since it was tough, but then the fourth section came along, soon afterwards I found out it was the non-experimental RC, and I was a happy camper :) The games were incredibly easy...I found one LR moderately difficult (the one with beauty and art) and the other LR fairly straightforward (except for the fact that I had to skip question 24 - a parallel reasoning question).

Otherwise, I'm glad it's over.

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2006, 04:46:14 PM »
The games were incredibly easy...I found one LR moderately difficult (the one with beauty and art) and the other LR fairly straightforward (except for the fact that I had to skip question 24 - a parallel reasoning question).

Okay, thanks, but this is the post-mortem and If I'm correct the purpose of it is to detail questions from the exam.  You're looking for the "How I did great on the LSAT" thread

CDX

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2006, 04:46:34 PM »
My order was LG LG LR RC LR

I had two LG's --

The first included the foreign film festival, the mail sorting, etc

The second had one about foreign language teachers in Jr High and Sr. High and one about hats (tams, fedoras, something else)

I'm really hoping the second LR (section 2 for me) was the experimental, because I messed up a rule in the last game and didn't get time to go back and fix it.

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2006, 04:47:39 PM »
I'm really hoping the second LR (section 2 for me) was the experimental, because I messed up a rule in the last game and didn't get time to go back and fix it.

It was

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2006, 04:47:49 PM »
I had LR-LR-LG-LR-RC.

Several tough questions:

Professor claims any of his students who heard X's entire lecture found it fascinating; some of his students found it fascinating, so some must have attended the enitre lecture; what's the flaw in his logic? (2nd LR section, I think): it seemed like all the answers were wrong, but I think I chose D--all students who attended the entire lecture weren't his

Beauty in art: I chose computers can't create great art

GreyStreet

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2006, 04:49:43 PM »
LR LR LG LR RC ....

Somebody talk to me about the LR pollen question.

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2006, 04:50:07 PM »
Professor claims any of his students who heard X's entire lecture found it fascinating; some of his students found it fascinating, so some must have attended the enitre lecture; what's the flaw in his logic? (2nd LR section, I think): it seemed like all the answers were wrong, but I think I chose D--all students who attended the entire lecture weren't his

Oh jesus, I don't even remember seeing this question.