Law School Discussion

Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin

Re: Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 04:00:23 PM »
Yes, the LG were 22 questions.  International movies, classes offered, recipients of magazines, computer chip speeds.

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 04:01:59 PM »
Yes, the LG were 22 questions.  International movies, classes offered, recipients of magazines, computer chip speeds.

NICE!  Thanks alot man, my friend will really appreciate it.  He asked me to find out if the one on someone who only had one LG had computer chips, because that was the one he felt okay about.  Want me to ask him which LR section he had so you can compare?  I know its a little harder, but I'm going to call him now and let him know.

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 04:02:51 PM »
Um...Just took it. How do you know when you should cancel?

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 04:02:56 PM »
The tough questions I ran into in LR were some about separating truth and beauty in art, how the ability to experience emotions is necessary for making great art, a plan to distribute herbal tinctures to increase profits, I'll try to think of more

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2006, 04:03:28 PM »
Um...Just took it. How do you know when you should cancel?

For me, when I'm done crying and am no longer too inebriated to work the fax

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 04:04:13 PM »

NICE!  Thanks alot man, my friend will really appreciate it.  He asked me to find out if the one on someone who only had one LG had computer chips, because that was the one he felt okay about.  Want me to ask him which LR section he had so you can compare?  I know its a little harder, but I'm going to call him now and let him know.

That'd be great.  Yeah, the other LG were really easy, too bad there were only 22 questions.  Sure, if you could get any of the LR questions, that'd be great.

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 04:08:49 PM »

That'd be great.  Yeah, the other LG were really easy, too bad there were only 22 questions.  Sure, if you could get any of the LR questions, that'd be great.

Nixon, he couldn't remember the ones you mentioned, but I remember from my December test that the experimental LR (I had 3) had a question with truth and beauty in art, so I would probably chalk that one out as being the experimental.

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 04:11:09 PM »
 "how the ability to experience emotions is necessary for making great art"

-I thought this was the hardest question on the whole test. I'm convinced that both A and C were right, but I put A. What'd you think?

Harper

• works every time
    • AOL Instant Messenger - harperfan02138
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - harperfan02138
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 04:11:25 PM »

That is absolute music to my ears.  I had two LG sections, and I felt awful about one, good about the other - the 'computer chips and mail' section.  The (experimental?) LG with the kids and chaperones or whatever really f'ed me, for whatever reason.

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2006, 04:12:50 PM »
Was it like: It is not true that truth and beauty are the same, because then the most realistic art works would be the best art works, since they are the most truthful.  But in fact, many realistic paintings are not the best works of art.  Therefore something something.. It was a "what assumption is required"