Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 1495 times)

waitlisted

• Sr. Citizen
  • Drool. Please note I am not AK47 on XO.
    • View Profile
« on: June 12, 2006, 01:35:13 AM »

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
It sure isn't fair for the terrorists to be hogging all the teenage girls. Save some for Trollik  :D
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

coquita

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
hey there are plenty of men in america doing the same thing. they're called fundamentalist mormons.

coquita

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
it has nothing to do with liberalism. fundamentalist mormons broke off from LDS because they believe in plural marriage as a pathway to heaven. many of these mormons take girls under 18 as wives. so what exactly does this have to do with liberalism?

coquita

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
because the post was meant to point out al-Zarqawi’s marriage to a inor based on his religion. i'm just saying that it happens in our country as well.

Cree83

• Sr. Citizen
  • henry
    • View Profile
religion, shmreligion.   people will just use any excuse to chase jail bait.
She said "love, love, love is all that matters"
I said "sure, I guess, whatever"
She said "what does that mean"
I said "nothin, it's just good to have a backup plan"

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
In many developing countries, it's quite common for women/girls to be having kids at 14 or younger.  What's your point Trollik?  Usually your slander is a little more coherent.
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

trolIik

• View Profile
This is just another example of the many ways Ann Coulter was exactly right.

These people are not "another religion" worthy of our respect. They're scum. As if we needed further proof...
I think he's serious, in an ultrawhite conservative sort of way.

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
This is just another example of the many ways Ann Coulter was exactly right.

These people are not "another religion" worthy of our respect. They're scum. As if we needed further proof...

I've pretty much given up trying to have any sort of meaningful conversation with you, and I've seen you cast some dubious aspersions before, but even for you this is a new low. 

First, considering all the terrible things Zarqawi has done, you're upset with him for having a young wife?

Second, how does he represent Islam any more than David Duke represents Christianity?  Do you make any sort of differentiation between the millions of Muslims who live peacefully within our borders and the Al-Zarqawi types?  And what does that ridiculous talkleft idiot have to do with any of this, other than being your typical target because he says things that are about as outlandish as what you say?

I can't even find a line of reasoning to critique here.  You might have a successful career as an Ann Coulter type if you're hot and blonde, but you're not going to make a very good lawyer arguing like that.
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

trolIik

• View Profile
For starters, the basic  tenets of christianity ensure that we act in the name of the One True God, while islamists kill in the name of false gods (check the bible). In short, they are wrong and we are right. Got it? This is not a matter of opinion, it is IN THE BIBLE. Capisce.

Second, radical islam is just the militant arm of "regular" islam, much like Sinn Fein was the political arm of the I.R.A. They are one and the same, and Zarqawi's abuse of a burka-wearing child-bride is just another example of the fascist policies that run rampant in the minds of these killers.

The real crime here is your defense of these criminals. You think just because some havent killed yet, it makes the whole belief system okay? Liberals. We'll still protect your ungrateful asses. That's why we're better.
I think he's serious, in an ultrawhite conservative sort of way.