Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell - 1 Roommate Needed!  (Read 490 times)

whoisjohngalt

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I go to Cornell... ever heard of it?"
    • View Profile
Cornell - 1 Roommate Needed!
« on: June 10, 2006, 02:46:18 PM »
Hey all,

I need a roommate for the fall. I really want to get into Collegetown Center apartments, and they only have 2 two-bedroom rooms left. It will be $810-825 apiece, and that includes all utilities. You can find it on www.ithacarenting.com

"More than you expect! Located 100 feet from campus. State of the art two bedroom apartments with full kitchen and bath. Contemporary furniture, air conditioners in each room, dishwasher and microwave, abundant closet space and large windows. On-site staff, live-in superintendent and Concierge services. Automatic passenger elevator, intercom/buzzer system and on-site laundry. Prewired for phone and cable for both television and Internet. 12 month lease. Rent includes heat & hot water and furniture."

I didn't get into Hughes Hall, and the graduate res life person told me that I'm 9th in line and that Hughes would be very unlikely for me to get into. If anyone is in a similar situation, please contact me ASAP! Just send me a personal message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

whoisjohngalt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Cornell - 1 Roommate Needed!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 12:58:23 PM »
edited.  bump.

Jolie Was Here

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 01:00:18 PM »
Have you looked into Housing Solutions?  I found my grad school roommate that way, and you could open your search to other grad students if you're so inclined. 
I was referring to your intellectual penis. Which is quite robust.

Jolie is creeping up on me. 

whoisjohngalt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 01:11:52 PM »
Have you looked into Housing Solutions?  I found my grad school roommate that way, and you could open your search to other grad students if you're so inclined. 

Where do I go for that?

LawSchoolHopeful2009

• Sr. Citizen
  • make me "beautiful"...make me a perfect lie...
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 01:13:06 PM »

as a cornell alum, titcr. definitely a good resource: www.housingsolutions.com

whoisjohngalt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 01:56:16 PM »

Thank you!  That website will be a godsend!