Law School Discussion

Its Friday people,Why arent you out?

maddlibs

• Another round of Goose Halfie!
    • View Profile
Re: Its Friday people,Why arent you out?
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2006, 09:49:34 PM »
oh my god, Cheaters is officially the best worst show ever!  the love triangle is now in the middle of their climactic confrontation. dumbest - people - ever.  this is great.

boyfriend:  why are you doing this?

girlfriend: because you're never there for me

(boyfriend and third wheel get in scuffle. giant black security guards pull them off of each other)

third wheel:  yeah you BETTER hold me back!
Goodgal, I have lost all respect for you  >:((pm me what happens after that)

SCgrad

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2006, 09:51:13 PM »
oh my god, Cheaters is officially the best worst show ever!  the love triangle is now in the middle of their climactic confrontation. dumbest - people - ever.  this is great.

(boyfriend and third wheel get in scuffle. giant black security guards pull them off of each other)

Goodgal, I have lost all respect for you  >:((pm me what happens after that)

no, post it!

phooey

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2006, 09:53:34 PM »

I like Blind Date better personally.  I always sympathize with the cheaters on Cheaters!  I feel sorry for them for being so humiliated- and have you seen the size of the crew that busts in on them?  I would be scared to death.  I saw an episode once where the host got arrested because he wouldn't leave when the cops asked him to.
I can't watch Elimidate either- equally depressing.

SCgrad

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2006, 09:55:32 PM »
i like elimidate when it is four girls.  it always turns into "who will sleep with me tonight?"

bruin

• View Profile
    • lsn profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2006, 09:56:54 PM »
I went out last night; drank enough to cover tonight.

phooey

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2006, 10:00:46 PM »

I like Blind Date better personally.  I always sympathize with the cheaters on Cheaters!  I feel sorry for them for being so humiliated- and have you seen the size of the crew that busts in on them?  I would be scared to death.  I saw an episode once where the host got arrested because he wouldn't leave when the cops asked him to.

Blind Date is definitely better - i just can't find it on any channel right now.

and you're right - the crew the roll with is out of control!  so many guys.

Elimidate is too formulaic (unlike the orignal genius of blind date  ;)). the girl who does the skankiest thing in each segment gets kicked off. this process repeats itself until we get down to the one girl who did not do anything skanky (b/c the guy needs to keep her around to try and turn her into a skank!)

I just can't BELIEVE four non-retarded (presumably) girls will bikini wrestle each other in nacho cheese just to obtain a shot at making out with some dude wearing bermudas and flip flops.
It's a total deviation from nature...like flipper babies.

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2006, 10:02:42 PM »
i am in on this friday nite b/c of a long and twisted chain of events that not only led me to stay in the past two wknds.. but also made me miss today's wc opener......  reason - i am retakin the june 12th lsat to get in my number choice in the fall .. ughh

maddlibs

• Another round of Goose Halfie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2006, 10:06:45 PM »

Blind Date is definitely better - i just can't find it on any channel right now.

and you're right - the crew the roll with is out of control!  so many guys.

Elimidate is too formulaic (unlike the orignal genius of blind date  ;)). the girl who does the skankiest thing in each segment gets kicked off. this process repeats itself until we get down to the one girl who did not do anything skanky (b/c the guy needs to keep her around to try and turn her into a skank!)

I just can't BELIEVE four non-retarded (presumably) girls will bikini wrestle each other in nacho cheese just to obtain a shot at making out with some dude wearing bermudas and flip flops.
It's a total deviation from nature...like flipper babies.

:D :D :D :D :D

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2006, 10:11:32 PM »
I have to get up at 5am for a 20 mile run.  I'll be in bed as soon as my favorite running socks are clean.  :D

lsatflunkie

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2006, 10:17:14 PM »
Reasons I'm not out on a Friday night-
1.  5 year old
2.  Married
3.  2 friends came over, were drinking heavily- I had one drink after my son was asleep
4.  Raining
5.  Son will be up by 7am tomorrow
6.  No chance of sleeping late