Law School Discussion

Your study plans for tomorrow and Sunday?

Re: Your study plans for tomorrow and Sunday?
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 03:23:56 PM »
Are you guys doing anything special for the LG section on Monday? for me, its the section that makes or break my test..im pretty consistent with 3xLR and 5xRC but ive got anywhere from like 0-12 wrong on LG, though i have done better on the recent tests....but i was thinking of doing the linear games and ones that dont really have more than one variable and then move onto the others later? seem good?any ideas

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 07:21:13 PM »
Are you guys doing anything special for the LG section on Monday? for me, its the section that makes or break my test..im pretty consistent with 3xLR and 5xRC but ive got anywhere from like 0-12 wrong on LG, though i have done better on the recent tests....but i was thinking of doing the linear games and ones that dont really have one variable and then move onto the others later? seem good?any ideas

That seems reasonable I think...if this test stays true to the last three or four before it, linear games will be a big part of it.  You might want to brush up a little on sequencing and grouping too.  Good luck on the logic games, I know what it's like to have them be the swing factor for a test (I'm the same way).

Da5id

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2006, 07:34:05 PM »
Went to the testing center and did two sections today, LR and LG. Felt like the LR was a relatively rough one, but I didn't get any wrong on either section so no complaints.

I don't think it was essential or enormously helpful, but it was nice to see exactly where I'll take the test, know how to get there, etc.

I felt surprisingly relaxed. I like the test room other than the fact that the foldover tables on the chairs are minute. Five of the chairs have much bigger tables though. Guess I'll try to get there early.

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2006, 09:06:47 PM »
Are you guys doing anything special for the LG section on Monday? for me, its the section that makes or break my test..im pretty consistent with 3xLR and 5xRC but ive got anywhere from like 0-12 wrong on LG, though i have done better on the recent tests....but i was thinking of doing the linear games and ones that dont really have more than one variable and then move onto the others later? seem good?any ideas

That seems reasonable I think...if this test stays true to the last three or four before it, linear games will be a big part of it.  You might want to brush up a little on sequencing and grouping too.  Good luck on the logic games, I know what it's like to have them be the swing factor for a test (I'm the same way).

thanks for the advice, im not too worried now. if they have been getting easier, i should be alright...around 4 wrong for my more recent tests. if i got no more than 6 id be happy. though id prefer 3-4...and id love a score 163 and up

Jackie Chiles, ESQ.

• Who told you to put the balm on?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2006, 11:11:21 PM »
today Sat - i took my last preptest did really well on LR but games and rc were not the best
tomorrow - drive to hotel, go to quinnipiac ls to see where it is - maybe go over the questions i got wrong, read the lg bible and not do a single question!

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2006, 04:48:48 AM »
today Sat - i took my last preptest did really well on LR but games and rc were not the best
tomorrow - drive to hotel, go to quinnipiac ls to see where it is - maybe go over the questions i got wrong, read the lg bible and not do a single question!

I thought about not doing a single questoin, but then I realized my lowest preptests are usually after not studying... and most of my good prep tests are immediately after a day or two studying, so i'm going to do some sections today.

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2006, 09:03:22 PM »

[/quote]

reach - or anyone - what do you mean by 'linear games'? sequencing?

thanks very much...