Law School Discussion

Your study plans for tomorrow and Sunday?

Your study plans for tomorrow and Sunday?
« on: June 09, 2006, 08:30:04 PM »
I'm just curious.  Me? I'm going to work on some individual question Types and some hard games i haven't done in a while.  But most importantly I'm going to do some "Beat the clock" sections of RC and LR, giving myself only 31 or 32 minutes.  If I can do those and feel good about them, should be a nice confidence booster. 

Bork

• Monkey Stealing My Stuff
    • View Profile
Re: Your study plans for tomorrow and Sunday?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 08:35:54 PM »
Im gonna chill tonight and then take a practice test at 1:00pm on Saturday and on Sunday too. I scoped out the testing site today and Im ready to do this *&^% and rid myself of it forever. Where the hell can I get a silent timer.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 08:38:05 PM »
Just go to walmart or radio shack and buy a watch or timer and open up the back to take out the beeper.

Bork

• Monkey Stealing My Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 09:30:08 PM »
Good Idea. Thanks.

seriouslydog

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 12:04:08 AM »
I'm just going to work through logic games tomorrow. At this point I'm not going to improve my LR or RC. But with logic games I'm still seeing improvement every day I do them.

Sunday night I'm staying in a hotel (I'm taking the test a couple hours away) and plan on swimming, having a nice dinner, renting a pay-per-view movie and hopefully sleeping like a baby.

Monday I'll wake up at 12:17, stagger to the door tripping over my half on half off pants. Speed. Then get in my car and drive really fast to the test center which I never scoped out to begin with. I'll stop at a gas station, get directions, nod, get lost (because for some reason I always stop paying attention when people are giving me directions), get to the test center with half a minute to spare, and say, "Hey, anybody got a real kick ass mechanical pencil I can borrow? I'll be your best friend!" But that's my Monday plan and you didn't ask for that.

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 09:25:57 AM »
Today: Will take my last PrepTest. Got my best 2 scores in the last two days (in descending ordering though) and hope to finish strong. Just doing it for practice/to keep sharp. Probably wont even both looking at any explanations since at this stage of the game it seems kind of useless.

Tommorow: Zero prep. Hopefully I don't forget everything.

Monday: Will probably do some practice on some problems from each section I haven't done yet before I leave and at the test center before entering the room if I can (with the NO PAPER rule, I'll just have to tear out some pages and toss them). No looking at answers. Just to warmup.

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 09:27:17 AM »

Sunday night I'm staying in a hotel...and plan on...renting a pay-per-view movie

Hey, now, we know how that goes!  ;D

seriouslydog

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 10:12:35 AM »
Pay-perv-view!

heatherm

• Go Gators!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 12:12:06 PM »
Just took my last practice test today and did well, so I'm pretty confident going into Monday.  Tonight I will review the problems I missed.  Tomorrow I will do some Logical Reasoning and Games, but mostly relax.  Then, Monday a litte bit of everything to warm up.

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2006, 12:13:50 PM »
I'm mostly in hibernate mode.  I'm at work and just took LR1 from Superprep test 1 for shits and giggles, but overall I will not be doing much.  Probably I will run through a few of the rare LSAT game sequences in the LGB and another section or two of LR.  Monday?  I'm ready to maul this test.