Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Tennessee '09... anyone else?  (Read 710 times)

fuwaf

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
University of Tennessee '09... anyone else?
« on: June 09, 2006, 07:26:42 PM »
Please tell me this thread will not become lonely and sad because I'm the only one.

allthatjazz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: University of Tennessee '09... anyone else?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 03:06:20 PM »
Well I went there for undergrad and grad school, so if you have any questions about Knoxville or the area I would be happy to answer them for you.  Good luck at UT!
What is history but a fable agreed upon?

UVa class of 09.

fuwaf

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 04:35:58 PM »
((crickets chirping))

Hahaha boo on you!

fuwaf

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 04:36:38 PM »
Well I went there for undergrad and grad school, so if you have any questions about Knoxville or the area I would be happy to answer them for you.  Good luck at UT!

This is really funny because I see you're going to UVA and I went there for UG and still live in Charlottesville, so likewise. :D

CuteCUTigerr

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 06:11:08 PM »
I'm going to Tennessee, too. :) 

Go Tigers.....I mean Vols..... ;D

fuwaf

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 06:12:39 PM »
I'm going to Tennessee, too. :) 

Go Tigers.....I mean Vols..... ;D

YAY I'M NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

CuteCUTigerr

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 06:30:01 PM »
LOL :)  Yay!! :) 

Did you go to either of the preview days? :)

I'm soo psyched about the fall!! :)  Now all I gotta do is find an apt. that makes me happy......:)  Any suggestions?  I guess I'm just too picky....:) 

fuwaf

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 06:53:32 PM »
LOL :)  Yay!! :) 

Did you go to either of the preview days? :)

I'm soo psyched about the fall!! :)  Now all I gotta do is find an apt. that makes me happy......:)  Any suggestions?  I guess I'm just too picky....:) 

Nope, I didn't make it to the previews.  I'm going down to look at places the week of the 26th for a few days, but I don't know too much about the apartments.  It seems like a lot of people live in West Knoxville, though... I had a tour with a girl who graduated from my UG and she was telling me that.  There are a ton of apartments out that way.

CuteCUTigerr

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 09:19:05 PM »
Ahhh, gotcha. :)  Awesome. 

Yeah, I didn't really look anywhere in West Knoxville because I wanted to be within walking distance.  Fort Sanders just doesn't have what I want.  It's either the party destination (Knoxville Place & The Commons = no one bedroom apartments left...and wwwayy too much emphasis on the social scene) or just ratty apartments.  I'm planning on going back, though, so I'll definitely check out West Knoxville. :)  Thanks for the tip! :)

fuwaf

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 09:34:25 PM »
Ahhh, gotcha. :)  Awesome. 

Yeah, I didn't really look anywhere in West Knoxville because I wanted to be within walking distance.  Fort Sanders just doesn't have what I want.  It's either the party destination (Knoxville Place & The Commons = no one bedroom apartments left...and wwwayy too much emphasis on the social scene) or just ratty apartments.  I'm planning on going back, though, so I'll definitely check out West Knoxville. :)  Thanks for the tip! :)

Yeah, the girl who showed me around and gave me a lot of info told me that the area right around the school is pretty expensive and not super safe, but it looks like there are a lot of options out west with a little commute.  I'm actually most likely looking for a condo of some sort to buy, so I don't know exactly where yet.  When are you planning to move down there?  I'm leaving my job August 2nd and probably moving that weekend.