Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Israelis slaughter Palestinian children in beach  (Read 589 times)

Fidelio

Israelis slaughter Palestinian children in beach
« on: June 09, 2006, 06:48:15 PM »
Israel massacred 7 people in a Gaza Beach recently including 3 children and injuring 30 Palestinians most of them lying unconscious from the heavy shelling. 

On this occasion, the Israelis, as always crafty with their excuses to murder innocent civilians, stated that they don't know whether if this was the air force or the navy. 

As if this really matters?

Perhaps the Israelis have run out of their creative excuses and it appears they are slanting to even completly deny the incident.

::)

As a result of the massacare the Palestinians ended their truce and the UN has called for a full investigation.  Our response? Israel has a right to defend itself, said Scott McCormack.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5065008.stm

Oh but, of course, Israel was acting in self defense.

Children can't picnic in the beach. 

dividebyzero

• Sr. Citizen
  • Motherf*ckin' Snakes On A Plane!
    • MSN Messenger - daedelus_rex@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Israelis slaughter Palestinian children in beach
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 10:27:50 PM »
Umm..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc.
"Remove the chain, cause' that's off it!"

Acceptances: Georgetown ("off da' chain!")
That is all...

Skeptic

• Sr. Citizen
  • I need Radiohead tickets for show in L.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 02:28:00 PM »
Unfortunately, sometimes missle miss their intended targets when soldiers fight amongst civilians.  If the Palestinians gave a damn about their children, they wouldn't have terrorists moving around the general population.  As it is, collateral damage is not pretty, but that's the price you're going to pay for breaking all the laws of war.  Don't expect the other side to sit by and get slaughtered, and occasionally they might miss their targets and hit children, like you do on purpose on a regular basis.  Fucker.

LMAO, how can one take this guy seriously? i mean come on look at his username.  i guess you find Bush intelligent and Iraq a success?

Skeptic

• Sr. Citizen
  • I need Radiohead tickets for show in L.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 01:29:25 PM »
Unfortunately, sometimes missle miss their intended targets when soldiers fight amongst civilians.  If the Palestinians gave a damn about their children, they wouldn't have terrorists moving around the general population.  As it is, collateral damage is not pretty, but that's the price you're going to pay for breaking all the laws of war.  Don't expect the other side to sit by and get slaughtered, and occasionally they might miss their targets and hit children, like you do on purpose on a regular basis.  Fucker.

LMAO, how can one take this guy seriously? i mean come on look at his username.  i guess you find Bush intelligent and Iraq a success?

Anyone who takes the "Palestinians" seriously needs to have their head examined.

I won't get into this debate because i have finals til friday, but if your asking if i am sympathetic of the palestinian people---the answer is YES..i'm always supportive of the oppressed..and if you think killing innocent civilians isn't wrong then maybe you're the one with the problems---last time i remember Israel is occupying territory not their own-how to argue with that?

Evolve

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - ekleveland@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Kapuda
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 05:26:18 PM »
I'm with trollis and googler on this one. I have some sympathy for the Palestinian people, but not because of the "oppression" they feel at the hands of Israel. The Palestinians are victims of their own radical leadership that insist upon heaping violence upon them by terrorizing Israel. They need to get their poop in a group, get Hamas out and a more moderate Fatah in before there will be any real peace.