Law School Discussion

46.8% ! BUSH approval ratings up to 46.8%...NEWSWEEK,,,

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: BUSH approval ratings jumped up 20% today...NEWSWEEK
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 06:40:56 PM »
they show most of country know bush doof.

you know, just like you.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 11:04:52 AM »
julie see bluecoward now deleting his posts.  what courage!

Happy_Weasel

• Me and Gir, the happy weasel.
    • MSN Messenger - ominusdemon2@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 11:59:59 AM »
Survey has him at 37% and Rassy has him at 40%. Rebounded from a low, but he has pretty much leveled off in the high 30s and will continue to do so until gas falls below $2.00 or he decides to bring home like a quarter of our contigent. Or if he pushes to the center (accept stem-cells, starts to develop a responsible natural resource plan) or gets the dow over 12,000.  We could see a new low if another hurricane or a spat with our rivals in the east make our gas prices surge well above $3.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 03:35:26 PM »
now, now.  not try confuse bluecoward with actual details of anything.  he all caught up in perceived "rise of warrior class."

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 09:24:29 PM »

spell it right?  :D :D :D...please. look up the word: translation.  then get back to me.

You mean "transliteration" and "transcription," but nice try.

for you...please look up the word, "irony"... ;)

do you mean the "nice try" in that a translation is the act or process of translating...expressing in another language while systematically retaining the original sense because aye usually post other words, as well to describe my thoughts? and you found two other words which have more letters in them? kool!

and you were pointing out that you found two other equally useful and accurate examples which aye could have used...however...your choices have much more letters and are simply too long for what aye wished to convey. ;) but thank you. :)

stop me when you think aye am not expressing using language tools while systematically retaining the original sense:

czarchaowi
zarcowy
xarkowai
psorckoui
tseahrkaawhie

...sound some of the above out...it all sounds like zarkowi to me.

wonder what mohmar khadafi thinks?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 09:32:15 PM »
Survey has him at 37% and Rassy has him at 40%. Rebounded from a low, but he has pretty much leveled off in the high 30s and will continue to do so until gas falls below $2.00 or he decides to bring home like a quarter of our contigent. Or if he pushes to the center (accept stem-cells, starts to develop a responsible natural resource plan) or gets the dow over 12,000.  We could see a new low if another hurricane or a spat with our rivals in the east make our gas prices surge well above $3.

you forgot to add..."broadcasted or printed publication affiliation"...that has an influence as well...

bottom line is that the approval ratings are meaningless...the guy will be in office til' 2008 elections when someone else is elected...

aye enjoy watching people get all worked up re: ratings and polls. :)

especially floundering ad-libs...

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 12:43:48 AM »

and you were pointing out that you found two other equally useful and accurate examples which aye could have used...however...your choices have much more letters and are simply too long for what aye wished to convey. ;) but thank you. :)

stop me when you think aye am not expressing using language tools while systematically retaining the original sense:

czarchaowi
zarcowy
xarkowai
psorckoui
tseahrkaawhie

Congratulations, you can read a dictionary.

And I'll stop you.  Everything you did in the last part was transcription--mapping the sounds of one language to the script of another.

{You might consider it translation in a broad sense}, but transcription is the specific description of what you did.

might consider...can consider...aye will consider.

{okay...still a useful and accurate specimen of what aye wished to convey.}

but you have two letters too many...for me, at least. "stones stand still."

...the defenze rests. 8)  :)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
Re: BUSH approval ratings up to 45%...NEWSWEEK,,,
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 08:46:31 PM »
amazing how newsweek is on top of w's successes as a war time president...the rattlesnake and "don't tread on me" mantra pointed at the "crescenting guerrillas" is stronger than former presidents...including bush sr....aye guess popularity can be associated with a president who truly believes in the "sacred and undeniable"...

J D

• Lust isn't one of the 7 Deadly Sins for nothing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 08:52:16 PM »
Once again, where the heck are you finding these mysterious newsweek polls?  Nothing like that appears to have yet shown up on the radar...

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2006, 09:26:37 PM »
how does "w" do it?  seemingly 9 out of 10 don't approve...yet he is still president.

but then it turns out his popularity/approval is at 45%...enigmatic, truly.