Law School Discussion

ZARQAWI dead...new iraq continues to rebuild...progress.

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ZARQAWI dead...new iraq continues to rebuild...progress.
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 11:19:34 AM »
Yeah thry are out from under a Tyrant. But people are now getting blasted by stray AK rounds, bomb shrapnel and you take your like into your own hands standing within 1000 meters of anything in a uniform. Its a overall utility thing. A reasonable argument could be made that overall welfare could be higher with Saddam in power. I am lean more torwards him being out but a strong argument could be made either way.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2006, 10:48:48 AM »
Yeah thry are out from under a Tyrant. But people are now getting blasted by stray AK rounds, bomb shrapnel and you take your like into your own hands standing within 1000 meters of anything in a uniform. Its a overall utility thing. A reasonable argument could be made that overall welfare could be higher with Saddam in power. I am lean more torwards him being out but a strong argument could be made either way.

not for the kurds and their slaughtered brothers and sisters...they are out from under the fear of mass murdering tyrant...

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2006, 11:33:16 AM »
Do you have a solution where someone ISNT getting slaughtered? If so I will be the first to back you for UN Secretary General. Its alot easier said than done.