Law School Discussion

Why Affirmative Action is Justified

Re: Why Affirmative Action is Justified
« Reply #630 on: May 25, 2010, 12:17:50 PM »
I see bigs viewpoint and agree with it. MY friend who is black got a 165 on her LSAT and GPA was 3.7. I just believe their are minorities who can handle pressure and those who cannot. Just like white people.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #631 on: May 25, 2010, 07:40:26 PM »
I like how the guy who claims to be better at grammer spelled there as their...... ::)

Mabey you do have a tiny bit a real lawstudent in you somewhere afterall.... ;)

I see bigs viewpoint and agree with it. MY friend who is black got a 165 on her LSAT and GPA was 3.7. I just believe their are minorities who can handle pressure and those who cannot. Just like white people.

« Reply #632 on: May 30, 2010, 07:21:48 PM »
An obvious mistake. My computer was messing up and I did not bother to fix a simple error at them time.

Also, it is grammar not, "grammer."In addition, your mistake lies in your assumption of what I believe. I never once indicated nor stated that my grammar was the best. You obviously misconstrued an unfounded post and came to such a supposition on your own.

Joey Porsche

• Ya feels me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 30, 2010, 07:54:20 PM »
An obvious mistake. My computer was messing up and I did not bother to fix a simple error at them time.

Also, it is grammar not, "grammer."In addition, your mistake lies in your assumption of what I believe. I never once indicated nor stated that my grammar was the best. You obviously misconstrued an unfounded post and came to such a supposition on your own.

Please be this snooty in your personal statement.

« Reply #634 on: May 30, 2010, 10:52:04 PM »
It is not being "snooty," but rather educated. Yes, I will appear as though I am well educated if you were trying to guess. I will not blatantly show my insecurities through piles of errors, comma splices, inane logic, and a letter riddled in idiocy. No, I will not want to appear that way. Would you like to know why? It is a law school, that is why, and the people in this law school have to be well educated, well written, and show civility and class that differentiates you from the proletariat. Instead of trying to ridicule me, try to understand that you must show a sense of worth, not a sense of regularity.

The proletariat views people who are not situated nor obliged by their customs of commonality as haughty. The haughty ones are just people who are much more refined. The proletariats have many facets of communicating with one another, i.e. facebook, myspace, twitter, etc... They need these channels to communicate, as the proletariat are not comfortable being alone, enjoying art and conversing with people within the same culture. The facets they use are just more ways to hide behind themselves and pile unto their own fear of not being "in." To make this short, proletariats do not want to appear as though they are educated nor do they want others to do the same, and if they do... well, the ones who do appear educated are simply ostracized or ridiculed…

That would have gone on longer if I did not catch myself. 

To stay on topic I will say this, Affirmative Action is a copout for those who do not cut it. It is primarily used by people who are not "fit" for a certain job to get one. That in turn, diminishes the intellectual work environment, not help it. The reason why is that other QUALIFIED individuals are negated from that same position all due to someone using Affirmative Action to obtain such a position.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #635 on: May 31, 2010, 06:35:11 PM »
So when you do it, its an "obvious mistake" and ok, but if anyone else does it the fires of hell must be ablaze? Interesting..... ::)

« Reply #636 on: June 01, 2010, 10:50:18 PM »
Your supposed "mistakes" aren't mistakes but rather errors due to a lack of education. When I make a mistake it is just a simple mistake that I did not make intentionally. The difference is, you do not make unintentional errors, you just make errors due to you believing the errors are actually correct. Whereas I make mistakes due to a lack of attention on my part as I am not focusing totally on the error made but rather other things. Hope that helps.

bigs5068

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #637 on: June 02, 2010, 12:16:22 AM »
So when you miss a multiple choice question on your final or an issue on the essay you will clear it up with the professor by saying I have superior education to the other people in my class and my mistake was merely not paying attention so I deserve an A. That will get you real far.

« Reply #638 on: June 02, 2010, 12:27:49 AM »
Clearly you are someone of the most limited capacity. Having consistently demonstrated an inability to construct a simple English sentence, you now see fit to unconsentingly thrust your ungodly intellect upon the public at large. This terrible sort of thing comes about from the breakdown of society, you see - where people don't know their proper place. The mere thought of the proletariat, the hoi polloi if you will, partaking in such activities, which should be the preserve of those who possess Latin to at least an intermediate fluency, is enough to make me nauseous. That they dare nowadays to speak, to read, to write, and even to laugh and pretend to understand anything other than the most basic and animalistic urges in their vulgar, uneducated, barnyard lives, is sickening beyond all measure.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #639 on: June 02, 2010, 10:34:02 AM »
flame.
Clearly you are someone of the most limited capacity. Having consistently demonstrated an inability to construct a simple English sentence, you now see fit to unconsentingly thrust your ungodly intellect upon the public at large. This terrible sort of thing comes about from the breakdown of society, you see - where people don't know their proper place. The mere thought of the proletariat, the hoi polloi if you will, partaking in such activities, which should be the preserve of those who possess Latin to at least an intermediate fluency, is enough to make me nauseous. That they dare nowadays to speak, to read, to write, and even to laugh and pretend to understand anything other than the most basic and animalistic urges in their vulgar, uneducated, barnyard lives, is sickening beyond all measure.