Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why Affirmative Action is Justified  (Read 89564 times)

cooleylawstudent

Re: Why Affirmative Action is Justified
« Reply #610 on: May 21, 2010, 12:06:04 AM »
the name of which would be?

I decided to stay home during undergrad, but it is not a community college nor a state university. An Ivy League is a step up from the private institution I attend, but not by much, the academia is similar and the professors are top-notch, but the name of an Ivy League is known throughout the country.

sonofapickle

« Reply #611 on: May 21, 2010, 12:17:03 AM »
Carleton which is a well accredited college in my state.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #612 on: May 21, 2010, 12:36:46 AM »
"well accredited", wow thats a sign of ignorance. ALL colleges are accredited. Thats what makes them colleges.
Why not Ivy League if you are so perfect?

Carleton which is a well accredited college in my state.

sonofapickle

« Reply #613 on: May 21, 2010, 12:50:35 AM »
Carleton is prestigious and does not accept riff-raffs just like an Ivy League [of course, those with lots of money can get in]. It keeps its student body populated with kids from High Schools who have shown excellence.  I only applied to Carleton when I was looking for colleges to attend.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #614 on: May 21, 2010, 01:01:11 AM »
I assume then that you can't mean the "liberal arts college"

liberal arts is the major of wannabe's that can't do anything else.

sonofapickle

« Reply #615 on: May 21, 2010, 01:09:42 AM »
Liberal arts is a college for people wanting to do something outside of business and science. Aside from that the only thing close to liberal arts I am doing is international studies.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #616 on: May 21, 2010, 01:12:23 AM »
liberal arts.....nuff said........you couldnt get it into a real school why again? :-X

Liberal arts is a college for people wanting to do something outside of business and science. Aside from that the only thing close to liberal arts I am doing is international studies.

sonofapickle

« Reply #617 on: May 21, 2010, 01:17:03 AM »
Tier 1 and ranked 8th of all the Midwestern colleges in the U.S.? Lol, yeah it is not a good school. You're a joke man. You are just angry because you couldn't cut it for a good law school and had to settle for Cooley.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #618 on: May 21, 2010, 01:18:31 AM »
Even the worst online lawstudent in the county is still miles ahead of you kid.  :'(

Tier 1 and ranked 8th of all the Midwestern colleges in the U.S.? Lol, yeah it is not a good school. You're a joke man. You are just angry because you couldn't cut it for a good law school and had to settle for Cooley.

sonofapickle

« Reply #619 on: May 21, 2010, 01:22:34 AM »
In experience of going to law school. People are easily surpassed if they aren't as intelligent as a person who has a high intelligence gap over them.