Why Affirmative Action is Justified

cooleylawstudent

Re: Why Affirmative Action is Justified
« Reply #600 on: May 20, 2010, 09:51:48 PM »
And which Ivy League undergrad are you in now? :'(

sonofapickle

« Reply #601 on: May 20, 2010, 10:00:11 PM »
 I decided to stay home during undergrad, but it is not a community college nor a state university. An Ivy League is a step up from the private institution I attend, but not by much, the academia is similar and the professors are top-notch, but the name of an Ivy League is known throughout the country.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #602 on: May 20, 2010, 10:06:04 PM »
the name of which would be?

I decided to stay home during undergrad, but it is not a community college nor a state university. An Ivy League is a step up from the private institution I attend, but not by much, the academia is similar and the professors are top-notch, but the name of an Ivy League is known throughout the country.

sonofapickle

« Reply #603 on: May 20, 2010, 10:17:03 PM »
Carleton which is a well accredited college in my state.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #604 on: May 20, 2010, 10:36:46 PM »
"well accredited", wow thats a sign of ignorance. ALL colleges are accredited. Thats what makes them colleges.
Why not Ivy League if you are so perfect?

Carleton which is a well accredited college in my state.

sonofapickle

« Reply #605 on: May 20, 2010, 10:50:35 PM »
Carleton is prestigious and does not accept riff-raffs just like an Ivy League [of course, those with lots of money can get in]. It keeps its student body populated with kids from High Schools who have shown excellence.  I only applied to Carleton when I was looking for colleges to attend.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #606 on: May 20, 2010, 11:01:11 PM »
I assume then that you can't mean the "liberal arts college"

liberal arts is the major of wannabe's that can't do anything else.

sonofapickle

« Reply #607 on: May 20, 2010, 11:09:42 PM »
Liberal arts is a college for people wanting to do something outside of business and science. Aside from that the only thing close to liberal arts I am doing is international studies.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #608 on: May 20, 2010, 11:12:23 PM »
liberal arts.....nuff said........you couldnt get it into a real school why again? :-X

Liberal arts is a college for people wanting to do something outside of business and science. Aside from that the only thing close to liberal arts I am doing is international studies.

sonofapickle

« Reply #609 on: May 20, 2010, 11:17:03 PM »
Tier 1 and ranked 8th of all the Midwestern colleges in the U.S.? Lol, yeah it is not a good school. You're a joke man. You are just angry because you couldn't cut it for a good law school and had to settle for Cooley.