Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: lsd more racist than xoxo  (Read 1532 times)

dun

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
lsd more racist than xoxo
« on: June 08, 2006, 12:16:44 PM »
Segregation is racist yo.

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
Re: lsd more racist than xoxo
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 03:25:19 PM »
I'm scared to go on XOXO- heard it was interesting tho  :D
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

dun

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 03:27:48 PM »
Go read it a bit.  It's interesting and there are some very funny threads.

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 03:30:14 PM »
I read some of the spill over fights that ppl provided links for over here. XOXO is a bit wild 4 me!  Entertaining to say the least esp. when there's downtime @ work  8) 
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

dun

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 03:31:08 PM »
The thing that bothers me about it is that ontopic threads get smoe of the most trite and ridiculous responses. 

There is a ton of great info over there and a lot of really helpful posters, a lot.

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »
The thing that bothers me about it is that ontopic threads get smoe of the most trite and ridiculous responses. 

There is a ton of great info over there and a lot of really helpful posters, a lot.

Okey dokey, I'll check it out if u say so; but all I've been seeing iz stupid stuff. 

dun

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 03:34:12 PM »
Yeah well a lot of people don't like it.  I like it sometimes.  Some things are way too offensive.

dun

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 10:58:32 AM »
Yeah well a lot of people don't like it.  I like it sometimes.  Some things are way too offensive.

This is how you feel too?

dun

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 11:02:02 AM »
Title of thread many deem a "classic": "Did Jew bitches in Auschwitz give blowjobs for the protein?" with pics of Holocaust victims inside and stuff.