Poll

0 (0%)
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: .  (Read 4081 times)

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Am I the only one irritated about people still arguing gay marriage?
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2006, 04:27:14 PM »
This whole Googler-GoogIer thing is confusing me.

Realistically, are you any more confused now than you are when you read just one Googler's posts?

I suppose you have a point.  But frankly I'm as confused as Googler appears to be when reading my posts, and that's disturbing.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2006, 04:31:53 PM »
The terrorists are coming, the communists are coming, the jews are coming, the blacks are coming, the indians are coming, the gays are coming, the secularists are coming, the immigrants mexicans are coming, raise the threat level, lower the threat level... No emotion gets more bang for the buck than fear.  Oh well, as long as we're in the land of the free :-\

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2006, 04:37:26 PM »
The terrorists are coming, the communists are coming, the jews are coming, the blacks are coming, the indians are coming, the gays are coming, the secularists are coming, the immigrants mexicans are coming, raise the threat level, lower the threat level... No emotion gets more bang for the buck than fear.  Oh well, as long as we're in the land of the free :-\

Don't you ever disrespect this country like that again.  All those things  ARE coming.  And all in the same vehicle.  They got to use the HOV lane that way.

Democracy is a great system and it has no flaws. 
I stand corrected :D
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

umd blue devil

• AOL Instant Messenger - umd+blue+devil
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2006, 10:02:53 PM »
if gays can marry, why not extend it to multiple people, why cant 3 people be in love and get married? are they being discriminated against because of whom they have fallen in love with. no marriage = man and women.

seriously give gays something thats legally equal to marriage, civil union, and let that be the end of it. if the people of america want marriage to be stickly a man and women, which they do, thats fine by me.

btw this whole problem was created by liberal judges who believe its their job to make laws. republicans wouldnt have to do all this crap if liberals didnt appoint power hungry judges.

umd blue devil

• AOL Instant Messenger - umd+blue+devil
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2006, 10:13:44 PM »
interupt the constitution and laws as they were understood to be written by the people who wrote them. word meaning change, stuff changes. the constitution is great because its simple and change change (with vast majority approval) but that gets eroded when a judge can basically come up with any word twist and make their ruling law. abortion, gay marriage, etc should be left up to votes/congress/state govs

Little D

• Sr. Citizen
  • WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (I'm strictly liable)
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2006, 10:14:22 PM »
dude, SNAKES......ON A MUTHERFUCKING PLANE!!!!!
They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Do it now!!!!
http://www.defconamerica.org/

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
  • Me and Gir, the happy weasel.
    • MSN Messenger - ominusdemon2@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2006, 10:16:47 PM »
if gays can marry, why not extend it to multiple people, why cant 3 people be in love and get married? are they being discriminated against because of whom they have fallen in love with. no marriage = man and women.

seriously give gays something thats legally equal to marriage, civil union, and let that be the end of it. if the people of america want marriage to be stickly a man and women, which they do, thats fine by me.

btw this whole problem was created by liberal judges who believe its their job to make laws. republicans wouldnt have to do all this crap if liberals didnt appoint power hungry judges.

Yeah, what gives the judges the right to interpret the Constitution and existing laws that are on the books?

blah blah blah....

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2006, 10:18:21 PM »
How 'bout just ONE civil contract between two people, to ensure that they are non-blood related, but still the #1 next-of-kin.
then take marriage out of official documents and make it a "religious" thing
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

Little D

• Sr. Citizen
  • WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (I'm strictly liable)
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2006, 10:19:08 PM »
How 'bout just ONE civil contract between two people, to ensure that they are non-blood related, but still the #1 next-of-kin.

this is my position
They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Do it now!!!!
http://www.defconamerica.org/

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »

this is my position

if your secondary position is bent over... then I'm in love.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive