Law School Discussion

Introduce yourself to BLSD

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself to BLSD
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 11:01:33 AM »
Okay I'm "finally" I'm originally from LI, New York.  I went to undergrad in Miami and I'm obsessed with trying to get back there!  :)

Welcome BACK finally and good luck getting back to Miami.

playaj

• AOL Instant Messenger - jonb8305
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 12:00:17 PM »
Okay I'm "finally" I'm originally from LI, New York. I went to undergrad in Miami and I'm obsessed with trying to get back there! :)

Welcome BACK finally and good luck getting back to Miami.

Thanks :) But seriously keep your fingers crossed about the MIA; I definitely need all the luck and well wishes that I can get!!

I'm from miami also, it's such a wonderful place. I need to head back down there my damn self.

SoCo2008

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 12:27:33 PM »
Hey Im "SoCo2008", Im from Northern Va and attend GMU.  :)

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 12:32:15 PM »
I'm DB.
I'm mixed.
I like animals, am a vegetarian, want to have a sanctuary one day (but don't want to clean up after the animals).
I used to be a newspaper reporter.
I gave it up for the joy of law school.
I go to law school in the Bay Area CA  :)
I want to free the West Memphis Three. (See sig).

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

Hey SoCo, welcome.  I hope you are enjoying NoVa!!

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 12:36:36 PM »
I'm DB.
I'm mixed.
I like animals, am a vegetarian, want to have a sanctuary one day (but don't want to clean up after the animals).
I used to be a newspaper reporter.
I gave it up for the joy of law school.
I go to law school in the Bay Area CA  :)
I want to free the West Memphis Three. (See sig).

Welcome DB.  Glad to have you around.  Best of luck in law school.

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 12:39:58 PM »
I'm Miss P.  I'm a non-trad student, starting law school in NYC after a long path through undergrad.  I work doing criminal defense stuff at a civil rights organization and that's what I plan to do when I'm finished.

I have probably shared a bit TMI around here already, but I'm open to questions, of course.  

And I'm not black, and I'm surprised when I am mistaken for black just because I seem to have half an eye open to the world around me and how ish breaks down.  But I thank you all at BLSD for welcoming me into your conversations.  :)  

_BP_

• Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 12:43:47 PM »
I'm Miss P.  I'm a non-trad student, starting law school in NYC after a long path through undergrad.  I work doing criminal defense stuff at a civil rights organization and that's what I plan to do when I'm finished.

I have probably shared a bit TMI around here already, but I'm open to questions, of course. 

And I'm not black, and I'm surprised when I am mistaken for black just because I seem to have half an eye open to the world around me and how ish breaks down.  But I thank you all at BLSD for welcoming me into your conversations.  :) 

Oh snap, I thought you were black all along...... :D Seriously! I can't remember why though.

cui bono?

• blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 12:45:49 PM »

Hey SoCo, welcome.  I hope you are enjoying NoVa!!

Hey SoCo!  How u doing gyrl?  :)

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 12:46:43 PM »
And I'm not black, and I'm surprised when I am mistaken for black just because I seem to have half an eye open to the world around me and how ish breaks down.  But I thank you all at BLSD for welcoming me into your conversations.  :) 

Oh snap, I thought you were black all along...... :D Seriously! I can't remember why though.

Well, BP, I'll certainly take that as a compliment, but I sure hope I can't take the blame for misleading you.  As I've said elsewhere, I think that would be pretty lame.  I do have the booty, though.  Perhaps that tripped you up. ;)