Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WOW WOW WOW DELOGGIO GOT ME IN AT ASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1092 times)

soadfan

• View Profile
    • Email
i cant beleive it, the only acceptance i had was thomas jefferson but i opened the letter from ASU today and i GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!! I am from arizona so ASU is my top choice. Not to mention the fact that I get in-state tuition PLUS a faculty fee waiver because my dad works for a university in state, so basically I get to go to law school for only a couple thou a year! Deloggio was a HUGE help, I dont know if i would have been accepted w/out her program but I am thankful either way. I am still on four waitlists at minnesota, Case, wisconsin, and Northeastern but I am saying see ya to those. well im off to CLEO tomorrow. we already have homework for our contracts class that starts monday and we havent even arrived yet ugh...

zenpeaceofmind

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - zenpeaceofmind
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - zenpeaceofmind
    • View Profile
    • Email
Congrats. That must be an awesome feeling.

The only thing I don't envy you for is the freaking hot weather!

;D

Good luck at CLEO, but celebrate a little first!

soadfan

• View Profile
    • Email
lol yah i was trying to but then i just got an email from prof. greene with a page about 'consideration' in contracts so I have to get to work already lol

Snowy838

• View Profile
Congrats and best of luck at CLEO! I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to William Mitchell fo CLEO. It always nice to here when someone gets in at there first choice school.

itsmyname06

Well, you're one of the lucky few that the DeLoggio program helps. I would caution you to not say that "DeLoggio got you in". She may have helped you with planning out an essay or two, but it was ultimately you that EARNED a spot into your dream school. If the only way that you could get into the school of your choice was with DeLoggio, then how well do you think that you are gonna do? Just don't be another person that tells people they "need" to pay the thousands of dollars that Loretta requires to get into law school.

flydog

What are your #s

RockyMarciano

• Sr. Citizen
  • Invading Ithaca this Fall
    • View Profile
Well, you're one of the lucky few that the DeLoggio program helps. I would caution you to not say that "DeLoggio got you in". She may have helped you with planning out an essay or two, but it was ultimately you that EARNED a spot into your dream school. If the only way that you could get into the school of your choice was with DeLoggio, then how well do you think that you are gonna do? Just don't be another person that tells people they "need" to pay the thousands of dollars that Loretta requires to get into law school.

Sounds like someone has a story to tell.... Also, congrats on the acceptance soadfan.
www.cpixel.com is the ghetto myspace

itsmyname06

It's a simple tale. I think that DeLoggio feeds into fear and paranoia then takes people's money. The worst part of the situation is that she markets herself to groups of people that  truly don't have the money to spare. I am not a satisfied customer.