Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hofstra Law T-Shirt  (Read 1491 times)

moonchigger

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hofstra Law T-Shirt
« on: June 01, 2006, 05:29:12 PM »
Okay so I got in to Hofstra some time ago and they sent me a shirt, oh how nice of them  ;)

So today I'm working around the house getting it ready to sell so we can move to Denver and I'm wearing my Hofstra T-Shirt they sent to me.  As I'm taking a piss I look in the mirror and the damn typing is off center.  The T-Shirts they send out to the accepted students, are they rejects or something?

Monarch heels

• View Profile
Re: Hofstra Law T-Shirt
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 09:57:06 AM »
Haha, my hubby wears my Hofstra T and my Case T because they are too big for me.  Everybody asks him if he went/goes to Hofstra, and then they get a puzzled look on his face when he just answers, "No, but my wife is going to Denver..."

Gotta love those free shirts.

monet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 06:09:15 PM »
I was accepted... how come I didn't get one?? Granted, they didn't tell me I got a 25k scholarship either until I was invited to the scholarship dinner. Oh well.
Washington & Lee -- 2009

scottyd1982

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • I'm a MySpace Whore
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 07:10:29 PM »
I alternate between my American, DePaul, and Pacific/McGeorge shirts at the gym every day. I guess the people at 24 Hour Fitness still don't know where I'm going yet.
UGPA: 3.4, 3.9 last 3 years
LSAT: 163
B.A.: University of Nevada
Majors: History/Poli Sci

Dates: DePaul ($$), San Francisco ($$), Temple, Villanova, Cincinnati ($$), Pacific ($$), Loyola Marymount, San Diego

Friends: Loyola-Chicago, UC-Davis

Rejections: None

Fiancee: American

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 07:16:26 PM »
I was impressed with my Hofstra T.  Very thick, solid material.  One of the best quality tees I own.  I've never thought to check the centering!
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

Jackie Chiles, ESQ.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who told you to put the balm on?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 03:08:34 PM »
the ones you buy in the bookstore are better lol

Bouzie1982

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 01:20:53 PM »
What made them decide that I wear an extra-large??????????????   time for a diet...

NClawdad

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 03:00:54 PM »
The shirt was pretty enormous, and I wear XL. It would have been alot cooler with large 80 pt Font or something, or maybe a logo or something. Looks like one of those promotional T's or pens that marketing companies would send me when I had my own business. If it didn't signify my first acceptance into law school, I might be disappointed. As it is, I relish the fugger.