Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USC LAW '09  (Read 2396 times)

Boredatwork

• View Profile
Re: USC LAW '09
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 01:35:09 PM »
Has anyone else gotten this?  Anyone planning on actually atleast attempting to use it for their roommate search?

themoose

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 01:47:02 PM »
i was going to, but since I sent the form in, I found someone else to live with. I have a feeling a lot of people probably sent the forms in just in case, but I'm sure you will be able to find a roommate in that booklet if you need one.

anyway, I too am very excited about starting at USC in the fall- my boss right now attended USC Law and he is always getting mail from the alumni group, which makes me smile. USC seems so strong beyond graduation, and the current students I've met have all been really wonderful, but not stuck up like I had heard. I'm very happy to be going to a school with a lot of spirit and pride. I have a feeling these next three years will be the hardest, but also the greatest, of my life so far.  :)

USCLawBound

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 04:26:32 PM »
Hi everyone :)

Finally decided to register with LSD to post in this thread. I am going to be attending USC in the fall and have been anxious to talk to others who will be attending as well. I wish there were some type of admitted students forum on the USC Law website but I haven't seen them add anything yet. Does anyone know of any nonofficial groups set up for incoming students? Yahoo, etc?

Anyway - i just wanted to pop into this thread and say hi. Hope to meet you all this fall.

Go Trojans!

AFever

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 07:03:45 PM »
I got the housing booklet today, although I fear that finding a roomie will be hard because I'll be living with my boyfriend, and no one wants to live with couples (even though it just doubles the awesome people you get to live with :) ). I also have no idea where I'm living, and since I'm pretty anal about planning things like this, its freaking me out.

gorgonzola

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 08:47:29 PM »
I think West Hollywood is a pretty good choice.  It's 8-9 miles from USC, a very hip neighborhood, lots of good stuff walking distance: Trader Joe's, Wholefoods, Farmer's Market, the Grove.  I haven't yet looked at Los Feliz, but that's next on my list. 

USCLawBound

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 09:43:27 PM »
Got the housing booklet today - it was interesting to see at least the partial make up of the incoming class (ages, genders and undergrad schools at least).

gorgonzola

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 02:01:18 AM »
Got the housing booklet today - it was interesting to see at least the partial make up of the incoming class (ages, genders and undergrad schools at least).

Yes, I was impressed.

AFever

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 11:18:10 AM »
Was anyone else unnecessarily excited that someone named Samuel L. Jackson will be in our class?

gorgonzola

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 11:55:26 AM »
Was anyone else unnecessarily excited that someone named Samuel L. Jackson will be in our class?

yours truly!

themoose

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 12:50:32 PM »
haha, i noticed that too. awesome  ;D