Law School Discussion

PARENTS RIP N.Y. 'CHOOSE 1 RACE ONLY' SCHOOL RULE

jnc18

• View Profile
Re: PARENTS RIP N.Y. 'CHOOSE 1 RACE ONLY' SCHOOL RULE
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 12:34:35 PM »
When I was in kindergarten I thought you could bring a mannequin to life with a magic hat and a big fat white man brought me toys every December.

It's called childhood innocence.  Unfortunately we have to grow up and so will she. 

Calling herself beige ain't gonna stop some cracker from calling her a n-word and some n-word from calling her a cracker.

Has being the same color helped unite Northern Ireland?  Sierre Leone?  Iraq? 

Exactly.  She needs to holler back at me when she can put some damn pancakes on my table.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 12:47:09 PM »
When I was in kindergarten I thought you could bring a mannequin to life with a magic hat and a big fat white man brought me toys every December.

It's called childhood innocence.  Unfortunately we have to grow up and so will she. 

Calling herself beige ain't gonna stop some cracker from calling her a n-word and some n-word from calling her a cracker.

Exactly.  She needs to holler back at me when she can put some damn pancakes on my table.

ahhhhh...now you see that the labeling boxes are the problem...ireland is catholic vs. protestant...boxes...you see...put that shite down on paper and you got institutionalized labelism.

the girl does not want to see it on paper...maybe next time she says something it'll be that she is from pluto...where is the pluto box? my man she is fuching with the mainstream...

you better mow your own lawn before you get pancakes on your table.

finally

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 03:36:00 PM »

lol daaaaaaamn!