Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New Topic  (Read 4503 times)

John Galt

Re: New Topic
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 02:35:08 PM »
cartoons - X-Men, DuckTails, TailSpin, Loony Tunes, Batman, sounds like that is it...

don't u like any older cartoons?

all that stuff was on when i was under the age of 13 - roughly when i stopped watching cartoons.

oh ok, my bad- I guess I "outed" myself as an 'ancient' cartoon-watcher.   :D  Well whateva- I still watch cartoons at 24.  What do ya'll think of Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons? 

futurama is by far the best because all of the material is origninal and its really REALLY smart humor. Family guy is hilarious and the simpsons is classic.

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 02:37:03 PM »
cartoons - X-Men, DuckTails, TailSpin, Loony Tunes, Batman, sounds like that is it...

all that stuff was on when i was under the age of 13 - roughly when i stopped watching cartoons.

oh ok, my bad- I guess I "outed" myself as an 'ancient' cartoon-watcher.   :D  Well whateva- I still watch cartoons at 24.  What do ya'll think of Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons?  

i love all 3

also like american dad
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 02:37:39 PM »

oh ok, my bad- I guess I "outed" myself as an 'ancient' cartoon-watcher.   :D  Well whateva- I still watch cartoons at 24.  What do ya'll think of Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons? 

futurama is by far the best because all of the material is origninal and its really REALLY smart humor. Family guy is hilarious and the simpsons is classic.

i heard they might bring futurama back...

John Galt

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 02:38:43 PM »
i hope so.  :)

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2006, 02:44:14 PM »

It took me way too long to start watching Futurama (started when it came on Adult Swim and have probably seen every episode).  The professor was a comedy genius.  Show was ridiculously underappreciated.

Slow Blues

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2006, 02:52:43 PM »
Hey, what was the name of that dude who used to have the show where he teaches you how to paint? He had the big hair, probably smoked kilos of the wacko tobacco, and would always paint landscapes. I used to love to watch this dude paint when I was a kid. He died a few years ago. :(

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2006, 02:54:09 PM »
Hey, what was the name of that dude who used to have the show where he teaches you how to paint? He had the big hair, probably smoked kilos of the wacko tobacco, and would always paint landscapes. I used to love to watch this dude paint when I was a kid. He died a few years ago. :(

he did a funny lead in on family guy once

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 02:55:50 PM »

Fat Matt's is the BBQ joint. I dunno what this rolling bones place is about.

Fat Matt's is good, but you should try Rolling Bones sometime.  They're yummy and they take cards (always a plus for my non-cash-carrying self!)

The late night spot is Waffle House. There is no other late night spot.  :D[/list]

Nuh uh.  Waho and Steak n Shake!  It's settled!  ;D
    The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
    • I never had a chance
      • View Profile
    « Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 02:58:06 PM »

OH I USED TO LOVE THAT JOINT!! How many times did I drag my mom to the art store so I could learn to start painting  ;D

Bob Ross.

Look to the left -- Look to the right

Slow Blues

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 03:01:57 PM »

OH I USED TO LOVE THAT JOINT!! How many times did I drag my mom to the art store so I could learn to start painting  ;D

Bob Ross.

Thank you RBAshy ;D