This is more of an older students type of horror story.
1) My husband was admiited to hospital on Saturday night as an emergency, just 2 days before the test.
2) In my confusion I thought the test was on in the morning and not the afternoon and I had to scramble to make plans for having my daughter picked up from school.
3) As I'm on the phone trying to make arrangements I realise my front tooth crown had fallen off and I'm left with a little spike right in the front of my mouth!! Needless to day I never found the crown and had to spend $1,000 having it replaced.
4) My friend told me the test centre was right off the parkway and I'm driving and driving and 15 miles later I find the place. At this point my nerves are shot.
5) I find a place to park and I think maybe my luck is changing but wait just as I get out of the car I trip and fall flat on my face.
6) I go in for the test and lo and behold I'm assigned to the front row which really was probably the worst seat in the place.
7) They hand out the booklets and I open mine to see my least favorite section - the LG staring me in the face.
Needless to say I bombed half of the games and now I'm getting nervous about the whole experience and am debating cancelling the score.
Maybe I should stay home and bake cookies for the rest of my life as it looks like law school is not on my hoizon!!!