Oh God. . . X3 was such a big disappointment.
The special affects were tight, no complaint there.
But the story was lackluster to say the least.
1. When did Pyro become one of the most powerfullest mutants in Magneto's clique? He was always on the "Blob's" level as far as lameness went. Plus that cat is supposed to have a cockney accent!
2. Cyclops went out like a straight female dog. (BUt he is one) I kno, I kno, everybody hates Cyclops, but you mean to tell me that we couldn't at least SEE the leader being killed? All we saw were his dumb sunglasses.
3. Rogue is now the most useless person in the movie. She sucked in X1 and X2, but now without ANY powers, she is essentially useless. She is officially the *Krillin* of X-men. At Jubilee could blind you and @#!* up yer DVD player. Rogue just sits there and cries about Bobby.
4. Was it me, or did Storm get her ass kicked all throughout the movie? By a Newbie at that!
5. Ok. . . Wollverine can have his ENTIRE flesh RIPPED away from his boddy, and he'll heal instantaneously? Didn't it take that fool like 5-10 minutes to heal from a gunshot wound in the second movie? And didn't Sabertooth royally whoop that ass so bad in the first movie that Cyclops and Storm had to drag his uncounscience body back to the Mansion? That scene really pissed me off b/c it went completely against the other two movies.
6. Jean Gray/Phoenix is the most powerfullest mutant in the Movie. . . .but she dies of a stab wound? (But Jean Grey wanted to die) Sure, but the PHoenix couldn't heal itself . . . .from a stab wound?
7. Juggernaut isn't a mutant, and he doesn't have an accident.
8. Angel just looked really gay. He came to the mansion in New York, but then he suddenly appeared JUST IN TIME to save his falling father in Alcatraz, which is in L.A. Does this cat have a rocket booster in his wings or can he just fly at 700MPH?
9. There will be no X4, this is it for the X-men Trilogy
10. From the way they screwed everybody up in this movie, Gambit will probably be a Magician who can fly and read thoughts.
* the one thing that stopped me from asking for a refund was when Juggernaut said his line!!! I stood up and cheered in the theater!