Law School Discussion

Lionking

« on: May 26, 2006, 11:04:12 PM »

Steph_A

• Fierce.
    • View Profile
Re: X3: Officially the Best Movie of the Summer
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 03:24:14 AM »
I watched it tonight and it was great! So in the end the chess peice did move, right?

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 07:09:41 AM »
I watched it tonight and it was great! So in the end the chess peice did move, right?

yah

mivida2k

• Do I Really Need to Answer This Question
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 12:48:34 PM »
I was screaming at some kids to shut up at the end of the credits.   I hope that there is an X-Men 4.  I thought it was weird that the Professor would go into a situation where he knew that Jean could destroy him.  Sir Ian McKellan is a great actor.  Here's hoping for one more X-Men.

STAY FOR THE END CREDITS.

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 05:49:05 PM »
Yeah it was good, and you HAVE to stay for the end credits.  That stuff is crazy.

BUT I WILL NOT WATCH AN X-MEN 4 IF IT DOES NOT HAVE GAMBIT!!!1

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 05:57:58 PM »
I was screaming at some kids to shut up at the end of the credits.

Exactly! Why does that keep happening?!?!
When I went to see this movie the following things happened, as always:
A woman answered her cell phone in the middle of the movie and conducted a loud ass ten-minute conversation. A toddler kept asking questions about every character she saw on the screen. On top of that somebody's baby was crying every other second.

And this *&^% ALWAYS happens. Somebody needs to research this. What is it that makes somebody think that at climax of the movie, "I should call my boyfriend right now"? Why would you bring a hungry 12 month old baby into a movie theater and expect them to sit quietly for two hours? I really, really don't get it.

Damn, son, sounds like somebody needed their azz whupped over there.  Respect the sanctity of the movie theatre cotdamnit!

2Lacoste

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 06:01:20 PM »
BUT I WILL NOT WATCH AN X-MEN 4 IF IT DOES NOT HAVE GAMBIT!!!1

COSIGN

I had no intentions of watching this one because they left out Gambit.  But my friends were able to drag me.  I enjoyed it, but every time I saw Rogue and her wack ass boyfriend, I got pissed.

2Lacoste

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 06:06:38 PM »
Height:    5'8"
Weight:    120 lbs
Place of Birth:    Caldecott County, Mississippi
Dislikes:    Shared memories, being lonely, kissing, northern accents
Hobbies:    Reaching out and touching someone, borrowing other people's power
Favorite Movie:    Gone With the Wind
Thoughts in life:    "All my life Ah've kept people at arms lenght. Now, Ah find myself willin' to take a chance to get close to someone. But can a former thief be trusted with mah heart?"
First Appearance:    Avengers Annual #10, 1981
Description:    As Mystique's foster daughter, Rogue began her career as a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. But after absorbing Ms. Marvel's power of flight, superstrenght and invulnerability, Rogue joined the X-Men to learn how to control them. The sweet-talking southern belle has become the X-Men's airborne strong arm, while at the same time stealing the heart of the X-Men's cajun thief, Gambit.

About Rogue's real name, it is mentioned in the new X-Men Movie (2000) that it is Marie. However, in the comics, it is still unknown. Therefore, despite the fact that it is said in the movie, we still don't know her real name. The movie had gone through many changes, it didn't stay faithful to the original story.
What Gambit said to Rogue:    "You've spiced up dis Cajun's life like no other woman, chérie. Only problem is, dere be t'ings 'bout my past I shoulda told ya but was 'fraid of what you'd think. Maybe it's not in de cards for us to be together, but dat don' mean I gonna stop tryin'!!"

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 06:07:44 PM »
I was screaming at some kids to shut up at the end of the credits.   I hope that there is an X-Men 4.  I thought it was weird that the Professor would go into a situation where he knew that Jean could destroy him.  Sir Ian McKellan is a great actor.  Here's hoping for one more X-Men.

STAY FOR THE END CREDITS.

that's fukked up, ya'll gonna have me going back to the movies to see the end of the credits.  I had no idea. 

2Lacoste

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 06:08:32 PM »
Yeah son.  Or go get it on bootleg and hope they filmed the credits too.